19

More swearing than most chapters just a warning

The pace of Kitty's feet hitting the ground slowed slightly as we moved out of the canteen, her still dragging me with a right grip on my wrist.

I wrestled my way out of her clutch and stopped beside her, as she spun around to face me, her hair flipping over her shoulder.

"We need to get you to a nurse sweetheart. You look almost dead." She gestured to my face with a small Pout playing on her lips. I gave her a thin smile and glared at her.

"Something up?" Her voice was like honey, sickly sweet as she walked towards me, her hand out to me in a patronzing fashion.

I folded my arms across my chest, never taking my eyes away from hers, in an attempt to intimidate her. It didn't seem to be working as she continued closer.

I knew I shouldn't.
I shouldn't do it.
I shouldn't get involved.
I should just turn around and walk back to the lunch hall.

"Peter is so gorgeous. I can't wait to see him in the courtyard after class. The things I would do to..." She didn't get to finish as I lunged at her, my nails covered with her hair as I yanked on it as hard as I could, dragging her to the floor.

We were rolling around, screaming and yelling, scraping each other and hitting. She kicked me in the stomach and I responded by smacking her in the face and making her nose bleed into the stone floor.

(Quick A/N because I personally thought it was funny. I was really tempted to write "she clarted her across the face" but didn't because I realised how stupid that would be.)

I felt my head hit the stone and a sharp pain seared across my temple as I made a desperate attempt to elbow her in the side, which appeared to work as she rolled away from me, clutching her side in pain.

I held my head, feeling the world go dizzy and the last thing I heard was Charles and Hank yelling as they came to us, Charles grabbing Kitty and Hank wrapping his blue arms around my waist and picking me up, before I backed out.

*Time skip to 6 hours later*

Bright lights burned my eyes as I woke up, sensing the familiarity of the hospital ward i had seen so many times over the years.

When I was little I spent almost all my time in the hospital, for broken arms or legs or even my nose after falling from balconies or crashing Charles' car multiple times and blaming it on Hank.

Groaning and rubbing my head, I felt someone appear beside me in a flash of blue. "Hey Kurt..." I didn't have to look at him to recognise the way he appeared at my side. He bent over my body, checking me over, before standing back up straight, seemingly happy that i was fine.

"Oh Ace Im so happy you aren't dead." The sarcasm in his voice was slight and he had a smirk on his lips but he seemed sincere in the way he reacted when I woke up.

"And me. Hi Ace" Scott gently moved Kurt away and rested his hand on my shoulder. Our dynamic was weird considering the difference in ages and he acted like an older brother, but I think he felt a lot of responsibility since Alex died.

I placed my hand on top of his and squeezed it slightly, even though my muscles ached.

"I didn't know a crazy bitch could do so much damage" Kurt was given a gentle slap by Scott for this remark, although he smirked slightly.

"Who is the crazy bitch in this situation Kurt?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he backed away, mumbling kitty's name under his breath.

"To be fair you did a lot of damage to her as well, she actually lost some hair and you broke two ribs and her nose"

"So?" Kurt smirked as I said this, teleporting to my other side, and earning a death glare from Scott as he tapped his foot in the way he does when hes slightly annoyed.

"So, they don't know who started it and because she has more injuries than you, your getting the blame. Even Peter is with her right now."

"And why are you here then?"

"Your my best friend, Acey Wacey" Kurt chuckled and jumped to the and of my bed, giving me a hug around my legs.

Scott smiled slightly at the display and say next to me, slightly lowering the facade he was playing of having no care and being the messenger.

"First, I know you'd kill me if I didn't vouch for you. And secondly she  pissed me off." He rubbed my shoulder soothingly.

"Thank you. Means a lot. But, Peter? Really?" I was still in disbelief that this girl had managed to do this to me, let alone turn my boyfriend against me as well.

"I'm gonna fucking kill that bitch"