17

Hey! So, I will be using Jubilee in this chapter and her former powers (at least in the comics) are to do with explosions. I'm not going to be using the whole vampire thing because I think that would get confusing and it doesn't turn up in the movies.

"babe"

"Babe."

"BABE!"

I smacked my boyfriend over the head with a pillow, resulting in a startled but tired groan from Peter, as he buried his head deep into the pillow.

"Baby we need to get up." I rested my head on his chest, trailing my fingers up and down his stomach.

He was wearing the pink Floyd shirt I remember him telling me his mum had bought him for his birthday a few years ago, and I was wearing his Nirvana shirt that came past my hips.

Suddenly, he rolled me over so I was underneath him, before slumping down in top of me and closing his eyes.

"Get. Up." I grabbed a pillow with my spare hand and hit him again, as he yelled out in annoynace before getting up groggily.

He was dressed in a matter of seconds, and I barely saw him change. He leant down to kiss my forehead and pulled me up to sit in front of him.

"We got training today?" His yawn was prominent through his words as he hugged me close to his body.

I nodded and shooed him away so I could get changed in peace.

Obviously, he decided this was never gonna happen and sat down in a chair next to me, raising an eyebrow expectantly.

I sighed and made a run for the bathroom connected to his room, slamming the door in his face.

"Why you gotta steal my fun baby?" His slumped against the door in defeat, hitting the floor with a loud crash.

"Jesus Pete. The hell are you packing to make that noise?" He chuckled and without missing a beat, replied in a stupid deep voice, "wouldn't you like to know baby girl."

I opened the door suddenly, making him fall at my feet, grinning up at me. I kicked him gently in the shoulder and stepped over him.

"Ew Peter."

His infectious laugh followed me out the door as I made my way down to the danger room, only for Peter to pick me up bridal style and run down to the door, where we were met with the stern face of Raven.

"Your late." I sighed and hopped out of Peters arms, silently flipping her off, which I have no doubt she saw, but decided to ignore.

Everyone was in the room looking at us. Jean and Scott were having a heated conversation in the corner, something about reading Scott's mind in bed. What the fuck?

I shook my head and made my way over to Kurt and my brother who were discussing tactics.

"Hey blue bro, and blue...dude." I gave my brother a side hug and turned to listen to Raven, who was starting a briefing.

"Okay, so now we have both Peter and Ace to work with, that's electricity and obviously speed. We'll start with sparring. Kurt and Ace, you're up."

I made my way to the mat in the middle of the room, nodding to Kurt as he stood in a defensive stance.

"And...now!" At Ravens words, I heard a snap! And Kurt disappeared from in front of me, but I knew better than to stand there and spun around to where he was running at me and slammed my foot under his leg, tripping him over and sending him flying.

He groaned in pain and cursed in German before teleporting above me and landing on my shoulders.

Feeling the sudden weight, I threw myself over backwards, causing him to fall off, although I managed to land on my feet.

Focusing my power on him as he was down, I sent a shock of electricity through his body, not enough to hurt him properly, but enough to immobilise him.

He managed to tap out and I helped him up, still shaking from the shock.

"Sorry Kurt. But it was a good fight." I shook his hand and he took it gladly. Kurt was one of my favourite people in the mansion and he always had some interesting story to tell.

"No problem, Schatz." He smiled widely at me, hugging me softly.

Peter went up against Scott, and actually was a fair opponent, as he dodged the lasers and knocked Scott down from behind, although he gained multiple burns which I knew he would complain about later.

Once they were finished and Peter and Scott got bored, they drew, not bothering to finish the fight.

Peter walked towards me, a goofy grin on his face, and winked at me. I raised an eyebrow at him and he slung his arm around my shoulders.

After a fight between Jubilee and Jean, which Jean had no problem winning, and a sexually tense fight between Hank and Raven, which creeped me out, especially after Raven straddled Hank at the end, we began a simulation of a bridge falling into the sea at the Hands of Juggernaut.

Jean was elected as the leader of the rescue team, with Peter, Kurt and Hank under his watch, and Scott, Jubilee and myself were part of the team tasked with taking down the enemy, whilst Raven stood on Standby to watch us.

Although it was a simulation, we could still get injuries so it would be like a real battle, and I didn't want to get another scar, so I stayed as far away from possible, sending electric bolts down onto Juggernaut.

The battle simulation was long and tiring, as per usual. I could see Peter speeding around the bridge, saving citizens still on the bridge , sometimes being as unprofessional as he usually is in training, kissing me on the cheek or winking at me as he came past.

Jubilee sent some explosions towards the Juggernaut, hitting the exposed skin and throwing herself out the way of his body.

Scott was quickly using his Lasers on Juggernaut, who made his way towards poor Scott who had to throw himself out the way onto a pile of bricks, clearly knocking his head on them and sending his glasses flying.

I grabbed his glasses and gave them back to Scott who was now flailing around, trying not to kill any of his team mates. I figured the only way to hurt Juggernaut would be to take his helmet off and use my telepathy on him.

I climbed up the edge of the sinking bridge and called for Kurt to get me to him, as he was just collecting up Stragglers right now.

I grabbed hold of Kurt and he dropped me quietly behind Juggernaut who was looking for x men. I knew the only way I could get him was the element of surprise, and I jumped onto his back grabbing onto his neck as he tried to throw me off.

I could see Ravens smirk as I hung on. I'd clearly done something right. He was putting up a good fight underneath me as my grip faltered. I yelled out for Scott and he ran towards Juggernaut from the side and grabbed his helmet, sustaining a huge hit to the stomach in the process as he flew backwards.

I focused my powers, still holding onto the struggling and yelling Juggernaut, as I chose to cut off the brainwave allowing him to walk.

Jubilee and I now Sent explosions and lightning bolts towards his face, watching as he either passed out or died, I couldn't tell.

We helped Scott up and held onto him as we made our way over to Raven and the rest of the team who were ready to leave the simulation. I could tell by my boyfriend's whining about how his feet were wet from the sea.

I grinned and gave him a kiss before  nodding to Raven as she ended the simulation.