Chapter 6

After I took a shower and go the alcohol off me, I changed into my tank top
And yoga pants. Then walked out of my bathroom to again....

A shirtless Jacob.

He looked at me and smiled.

I still can't believe I'm doing this. Wait, want AM I doing this? It's not like.....I liked him or anything. I don't know, I'm drunk anyway. I barley understood anything right now.

I gulped.

"Thank you for doing this. I didn't want to get my ass beat." He said. "Yea well, as Lon as you stay one your half of the bed." I said walking over to the side of my bed after making sure the door was locked.

It would suck for abby to walk in on us.
Like..... bad.

I turned off my lamp and slid under the covers. I laid with my back facing him. I closed my eyes. Wanting to just go ahead and fall asleep before anything weird happened.

To just get this night over with.

I felt the bed dip down behind me. It was quiet for a while.

I was about to fall asleep when his hand grabbed my waist me pulled my back to his chest. I immediately grabbed his hand and yanked it off. But he just put it back and grabbed my wrists with the other hands.

"What the fuck are you doing Jacob. Stop." I whispered. "Please just let me do this". He whispered back. I climbed down a little when he rested his head on the side of mine.

He let go of my wrists and I put my hands under my pillow.

"Why?" I asked. He sighed. "You can't tell anyone". "What?" I asked.

"I can't go to sleep without feeling comfort. so I usually cuddle something." He whispered. I moved his hand and turned to face him.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I usually go to bed everything with a pillow. Squeezing it. It makes me feel more comfortable.....and safe. I can't sleep without holding something."

What? Jacob conner, the famous bad boy, the most popular guy in school, the badass boy, needs something to cuddle when he sleeps.

Oh...this is priceless.

I smiled. "You can go one night without cuddling." I said. "Please." He whispered. I rolled my eyes and gave him a pillow. Then turned my back to him one more.

He grabbed the pillow an turned his back to me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

***

I felt someone running their hand up and down my back. I couldn't remember much last night. Just the party and......

My eyes flung open and all I saw was Jacobs chest. Bare chest. I smelt his sent.

He smelled of good cologne. At least this guy knew how to put on one spray.

Somehow, during the night, he got into a position where I was on top of him with my chest to his. His arms were around my waist.

I froze.

What and why did I do this? I was drunk! if I was sober I wouldn't have done this.

Yet......i didn't move right away. I still laid on top of his chest. Feeling his breathing. His chest going up. Then back down. Repeating.

After what felt like half an hour of laying there and letting him pet my hair, he finally said:

"I know your awake ash." That's what Paul called me. Yet when he said it.....it made me feel different. "Ash. Say something. I already know you've been awake for a while."

I gulped. I moved my head from his head so that my chin was resting on it instead. Our faces where inches apart.

He smiled. "You know what? I don't even remember what we're sleeping together int eh first place."

What?! fuck because neither do iI

"Then.....can I get off you now?" I asked. His grip tightened. Making sure that I wouldn't go anywhere.

"Do you wanna go?" He whispered. My face had to be bright red. Had to.

"Y-yes." I lied. "You didn't sound to sure of yourself."

FUCK! he could practically see right trough me!

How....in two days....How did I end up in This position? I moved my hands to try and push myself off him and his squeezed my waist. Making sure I wasn't going anywhere.

"Wait. Can I drive you to school?"

"No."

"Please. I'm a great driver?"

"No."

"Ash.....come on. You know you want to let me." I sighed. "No. And since when do you call me ash?"

"Since I heard Paul yell for you and call you that last night. please. I'm begging now."

I sighed again. "If i say yes will you let me go?" He still had a grin Across his face as he nodded.

"Fine."

After that, he let me go. I jumped up.

"Why were you sleeping in here last night?" I asked. He stood up and scratched the back of his neck.

"Like I said...I don't really remember. I know we didn't have sex. I definitely would've remembered that."

I shook my head and slightly smiled. "Well you better figure that out because I don't know about you, but it was kinda awkward." I said. Now he shook his head.

"I think it was comfortable. Your gonna be so easy." What?

"What do you mean....easy?" I asked. He never stopped smiling.

"I mean, that if whatever I did last night to get you to sleep with me, then I bet you in a week I would've already ACTUALLY slept with you. You know, sex."

I laughed. "Yea right!" I said a little louder than expected. "Okay, if you think so sure that we won't, and I think so sure that we will, then I think we could make a bet." A bet. With him. Um....no!

"What bet?" I dare to ask. "If you have sex with me by the end of the week, then you have to go to the valentines dance with me. If you don't, then....."

"Then you have to leave me alone." I said. "Nope. It has to be something I can do." He said. "Okay, I got. You'll strip but naked in front of the school at lunch." I said.

He smiled still. What?! this guy made no sense whatsoever. "You'd want that wouldn't you?" He smirked now.

"Oh my gosh. Hell no! But abby might." I laughed. "Okay. Deal." He said holding his hand out for me to take it. I took it and shook.

"Now leave so I can get dressed." I said pushing him towards the door. I went to my dresser and picked out some cloths. After I did I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, making me flinch.

"I can help you change." He whispered. I pushed away from him. "Go the fuck away." I said. He laughed and walked towards the door. "I'll be back in time to pick you up."

The he left

I change into black leggings with a red plaid shirt tied to my waist, and a black shut that went to my elbows and a white shirt over it.

I slid a brush trough my hair and parted it. The put on my hat backwards the way I like it.

I ran downstairs to get something to eat before e came back, but he was already there.

"Lets go out for breakfast."