Chapter 23

"Stay still ash!" Prim yelled.

"I'm not wearing those fucking shoes!" I yelled back. "Come on! Their pretty!"

"I'm wearing my converses and that's final!" She sighed and slumped down on her bed. "Your have a weird taste in style." She said.

"It's better than yours." I said smiling. "I highly doubt that."

"Whatever. Come on. The boys will be her any minute to take us to the Dance." I said sliding on my converses. "Fine. Just let me get something." She got up and walked over to something.

My glance fell to the mirror. I looked.....good. I had on my black dress with stuff under the bottom part to
Make it puff out a little. The top was like a tank top. The straps were flimsy fabric. The top was just plain Black. it showed my breast a lot more than i had thought. Then I had on my black and white converses.

My hair was straight but my bangs were pulled back. I didn't wear much makeup. Just a little mascara. But you couldn't really tell. I sighed and ran my hand over the bottom. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"We look AMAZING!" Prim said.

She had on a pink dress that went to her knees and was sparkly. Hers also had a tank top, top on. Her was more plain than mine. Her hair was curled and she wore a lot more makeup than I did. But she was still prettier than me.

Shocker.

"You look way better than me." I told her. "No way. You look pretty without makeup. I have to wear some."

"No you don't prim."

"Your so nice. You know that?"

"Thanks." I said. "Now lets get to that dance."

We walked out side and the boys were just now pulling up. We walked to the car and they got out. Paul had on a white tux with a black tie and Jacob had the opposite. Jacob walked over to me "Hello ladies your- woah." He said. "Ash you look......woah." I smiled. "Is that suppose to be a complement?" I asked.

"Hell yea. You look so beautiful. More than you normally do. Why don't you wear more dresses?" He asked. "Because I prefer jeans. And you know why? Because boys like you," I pushed his shoulder before continuing. "Try to look up it."

He smiled. "That's because your really sexy. And trust me, i'm not the only one who thinks that." He whispered the last part. "Come on pervert. lets go to the dance." He smiled and opened the passenger seat for me. "Aw your being a gentleman." I said smirking. "Don't ruin it."

***

We walked into the big gym of the school where they were holding the dance. There were people all around dancing and cheering. It somewhat reminded me of prims party. Minus the drugs and drinking. But some kids still made out in the corners. And more than Likely bathrooms.

"They really went all out on the dance." Paul said. "Yea. Tell me about it."

I walked over to the food and punch bar and got a slice of pizza. Jacob went to the Dance floor and started dancing with Paul. Prim followed me. "So is that kid like.....following you or something?" She asked. "What?"

She pointed behind me and sure enough, Noah was standing by the door. I looked back at prim. "He has a right to come here prim. he goes to school here."

"Still. It just seems.....a little fishy, is all I'm saying." I shook my head. "He's fine." I said. "You've known him for a day ash. How are you so sure of that?"

"I guess I'm not. But who knows."

"Ash, prim, come on!" Paul and Jacob came over and drug us onto the dance floor. They threw their hands in the air and jumped. I rolled my eyes and did the same.

After like five minutes I decided to stop. I went over to get some punch. Jacob followed. He wrapped his arm around my waist and dug his chin into my shoulder. "So I'm having a good night." He mumbled in my ear. "Me to." I whispered, turning my head to him. He leaned forward and kissed my lips.

I kissed back. I pulled away after a minute. "You don't want this to turn into a make out session." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He moved his hands To my hips. "Then why don't we take it to the bathroom?" "You'd want that wouldn't you?" I smirked.

"Baby, I would love that."

"Then your gonna have to wait." I whispered before letting him go. He grabbed my wrist before I could go anywhere. "Your not fun." He said. "You love me."

"And you love me." He said pulling me back into a kiss. I smiled through it. I pulled away and smiled at him. "You just can't get enough can you?" I ask. "Hell no baby."

"Hey ash." I turned to see Noah standing nearby. Jacob and me let go and we turn to him. Jacob quickly puts his hand at my wait and pulled me to him.

"Hey Noah." I said. "So is this Jacob" he asked. "Yea. Jacob this is Noah. Noah, Jacob."

"Hi Noah. I'm ash's boyfriend." He said shaking his hand. "Hey ash's boyfriend, I knew that already." He said sarcastically.

I smiled and bit my lip so i wouldn't say anything. "Sorry He's just a little overprotective." I said patting Jacobs chest.

Shit. It came out.

"Who would blame me? Look at you." Jacob said. I shook my head. "So do you have a date?" I asked. "Yea she's somewhere......right there." He said pointing behind us.

We looked behind us and both of our mouths dropped when we saw who it was.

Abby.