Chapter 37

As I roll up and down the ramps, trying to make the best I everything, I hear the roaring crowd. cheering me on as I do my tricks almost perfectly. people chanting my name.

And I know tony hawk sees this.

He's the judge for the finals. watching every single skateboarder that steps onto the ramps.

This is my chance.

To get noticed. to be something. who knows what could happen? I will say one thing though, I have competition. Paul sadly didn't get into finals. either did candy. But there are people from all around the place who get in.

There is ten other skaters. And one of them is riding my ass.

Cole Hinson.

He's the best I've ever seen. and my greatest competition. not only is he hard competition, but he's a pain in the ass too. he's a jerk who thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants to people. I HATE that.

I smile as I finish all my tricks. picking up my board and holding it up with one hand towards the roaring crowd. yelling and screaming my name. I smile seeing all the people who are supporting me. who are cheering for me. I climb down the latter as tony writes down what he thinks.

I wish I could see it!

I am still smiling as I walk over to Paul, prim, candy and Jacob. they all congratulate me and said I did the best ever.

I was the last to go on.

So this is about to be the moment of truth as tony hawk steps up on one of the larger ramps. He holds the microphone to his mouth and speaks.

"Hello everyone! you all know me, tony hawk. As you all could see, we have some awesome skaters here tonight. I'm actually surprised on how good they were. almost as good as me." He chuckled. "Now, there is one person here tonight that is as good as me in every shape and form. so I'm going to call up the top three people before I tell you my decision. first up......cole Hinson Second...........jack Ryder. and third............. Ashly Collins!"

I smile and let out the deep breath I've been holding as I grab my board and slowly walk towards him.

I'm in the top three!

I can't believe it! yes!

I smile as I stand side by side with tony and cole. this is unbelievable.

Cole nudges me with his elbow. I look over, he has a smirk on his face. "your going down sweet-cheeks." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes. He wants to play that game, I can play that game. "Whatever dipshit." Oh but wait, I'm better at it.

Tony grabs a metal and then Announces: "Third place.....jack Ryder!" He gives the metal over to the guy and jack walks away smiling.

Okay. Okay okay. I'm so far in second or first. i can do this.

He tabs a trophy now. As it glows with gold and has a person doing an ollie on the very top.

And it says first place on the bottom. finals.

"First place winner goes to.........

* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *

As he waited to say the two word. either my name or Coles, it felt like the world was in slow motion. have you ever been waiting in for something to happen at the end of the day while your at school and you can't wait to go and do it? then the day drags on even slower than other days? yea. that's how his feels.

I bite my nails and try not to be a fucking nervous e reck. even though I now that's exactly what I look like.

".......Ashlyn Collins! First ever girl to win the finals!"

I scream and smile as he hands me the trophy. I can't believe this! I feel the tears of joy come down my face. tony hawk comes over and shakes my hand. I willingly take it. I smile and he pulls me into a hug, congratulating me. when he pulls away Paul comes over here.

He hugs me also and takes my trophy, looking at in with as much excitement I had. Prim and candy quickly hug me also.

Then I see Jacob.

I smile once again and climb down the ramp. I jump off and run to him.I can feel every eye on me as I run through the crowd and jump onto Jacob. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso.

And I don't wait.

I press my lips to his. and right at this moment, is perfect. I'm in love with this amazing guy, as I just won finals.
I couldn't think of anything better.
I wouldn't ask for anything better.

Because this isn't my sisters, bad boy.

He's mine.

~THE END~

Hello there everyone! please don't hate me for ending the book here. I am currently in the middle of writing two other story's so I had to end this one soon. I was actually going to end it around five chapters ago but then an idea came in me.

So again, don't hate me. I love all my fans and hope that you loved the book. I love you all! thank you!