Chapter 25

👆Caleb!👆
(his brother, not friend.)

"I'm not so sure about this Jacob." I said. We had just dropped off Paul and prim and were now going to his house.

To meet his parents.

"You'll be fine. I just wouldn't tell them Abby is your sister. My mom hates Abby while my dad loved her. They fight over letting her come or not. I'm sure my dad already hates you for dating me instead of me dating Abby."

"Well that makes me feel SO much better." I said with a sarcastic tone. He smiled and shook his head. "Just be yourself like you are everyday."

I sighed. "That shouldn't be to hard." He smiled and put his hand on my knee. More like my upper leg. Which wasn't covered by my dress.

"You'll be fine babe."

That name. He used that name for me. Damn I still can't get over him. Ever.

***

"Stay calm okay?" Jacob said as we got out of his truck. "It's pretty hard Jacob. I'm meeting your PARENTS. Pretty hard to stay calm don't you think?" I said.

"No. I've met Abby's parents before."

"Wow. Makes me feel so much better." I said sarcastically. "Good. Now come on."

I took a deep breath and he grabbed my hand. Our fingers locked in between. He walked me up to his door and opened it. "Mom! Dad! You home?!" He yelled.

His tall man with dark brown hair walked in and said "Yes Jacob! What do you-" he looked at me and I immediately felt my face get hot. I squeezed Jacobs hand harder.

"Dad. This is Ashley. My girlfriend. She's staying for dinner." He said. "What happened to Abby?" He asked.

Great is this all the nights going to be about? How I'm NOT Abby? Thanks for bringing me back to the dance Jacob.

"We broke up a long time ago dad. Get over her." Jacob seemed upset about something. But I didn't say anything. "Sorry that he's the best girlfriend you've ever had."

"Dad....she wasn't okay? She cheated on me."

Wait....she did? Damn. That sucks. "So?" What kind of dad is that?! "Dad I'm not dating someone who cheats on me!" His hand got tighter around mine. I wanted to let go but he needed something to grip into right now so he didn't punch his dad.

His mom finally walked in. She looked at me and smiled. "Hi sweetie, are you Jacobs girlfriend? Because I was getting sick of his old one."

"Well I liked Abby!" His dad yelled. Jacob sighed and looked at the ground. "Now all we need is my brother." He mumbled.

"Hey little brother!" I looked up and a tall brown and blonde haired guy with an eyebrow piercing came over and slapped Jacob on the back. His hair was in all different places. "You bring me another slut?" He whispered glancing up at me. Smiling.

Jacob looked up. "No. She's mine Caleb. So back off." He said. "Now can we please just eat dinner?" He asked walking towards the dinning room.

His mom and dad followed. I was about to follow him when his brother jumped in front of me. I shrank back against the wall. "You really are something." He whispered stepping closer. I backed up against the wall. That didn't stop him. "Go away." I warned. "Baby....you won't be saying that after tonight. All of his girls change their mind after seeing me." He got really close and I had to push him away with my hands by the chest.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall beside me. He made a tsk tsk tsk sound with his mouth. He started getting way to close to my face. "Not this one." I said kneeing him in the groin.