Chapter 14

"So abby, how's your day been? We haven't been here in a while for dinner lately. In sorry about that." Carly said.

"Great mom. Other than the fact that Ashley punched me and made me fall down the stairs." Hypocrite.

"I still can't believe you did that Ashlyn. What did she do to you to give you the right to punch her?" That's Kyle.

"You know what? She accused me of fuming her boyfriend-"

"Language." Carly said. But I just ignored it and continued talking.

I stood. -"which I didn't. And then she punched me and I was the one to fall down the stairs. Not her. Then you believe her over me. Like every singe time. So go ahead and ground me for something I didn't do. Because this is already a hell house for me anyway. So go ahead and fucking taking away my life more than you already did."

And is stomped upstairs. Leaving them speechless. I slammed my door shit and leaned against it. My hair soaking the back of my shirt. I clenched my fists together. Which hurt my bandaged one.

"Man I wish I knew my real parents." I mumbled. I wish I hadn't said anything at all. Because Jacob jumped in the room and sat on the bed. Staring at me with interests. "Real parents?" He asked.

I sighed and locked my door. Then sat down beside him. "That isn't my real dad. He's my adoptive dad. I've never seen or heard of my real parents. It sucks. My whole life has been nothing but fake. I try acting normal, but it always turns out like this." I sighed and leaned on my back. pushing the palms of my hands in my eyes. "I wish I could just crawl into a hole and die sometimes."

"Don't say that." Jacob said. I felt the bed sink in and he laid down beside me. On his side. "Don't say you want to die." He repeated. "Why not? I'm telling the truth." I said uncovering my eyes.

"Because not everyone wants you to die ash. I know for a act someone in this world cares about you a lot. I know it." He said. I turned on my side to face him. "Really? Like who?" I asked. He leaned forward until our faces was only inches apart.

"Like me." He whispered. I couldn't help a smile come on my face. "You care about me?" I asked. He nodded. "A whole fucking lot. You have no idea." He said.

"Thanks." I whisper after a couple minutes of silence. I pull him into a hug. His strong arms wrap around my back as mine are at his neck. I sigh and take in his smell. The smell of cologne.

I'm sure he can smell my conditioner in my hair. This may be one of the best hugs I've ever had. I can feel his breath tickle on my neck. Where chills sparkle everywhere. I close my eyes and squeeze him tighter. The hug only last a minute before I hear the devil speak.

"Ashley! Open the door! I need to talk to you!" I pull away from Jacob quickly as he jumps on the roof. I move my hair to cover the mark her left on my neck. Then walked to the door.

"What do you want abby?" I asked. "You told mom and dad!" She yelled. "And?"

"And they are going to kill me!" Haha! Bitch is finally getting what she deserves!

"Good for you. Have fun." I said. "Ashley you better open this door right now!" She said stomping. I shook my head and walked to my dresser.

She kept yelling away as I slid on a long sleeve shirt and slipped out the window. I accidentally stepped in his hand. "Ow! Shit!" He yelled. I covered his mouth with my hand as he got on his feet.

"Are you an idiot?" I whispered. He shook his head. Then pushed away my hand. "Look it's only 10:30. Can I take you out for a drive? To get away from here?" He whispered. I sighed and looked through my window. Se still yelled her lungs out.