Chapter 33

"I'm sorry about Kyle." I said finishing my food. "Don't be. I understand." He said.

I smiled and stood so we could leave. "Your like that." I said throwing away the trash. He smiled and followed as we went to the car. "So you know I'm coming home with you tonight right?" He asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Yea. I was guessing. You stuck up for your word when you said you weren't going to let me out of your sight."

"Exactly. So why don't we go to my house for a while? my dad isn't there anymore. At least, last time I checked."

"Oh....I guess because I'm not in a really good mood to see Kyle right now." I said. He nodded and kept driving. "Thanks." I finish. He looks over at me and smiled. Then placed a hand on my knee. "Don't."

***

We pull Up to his house and, the gentlemen he is, he opens the door for me and walks me to his door. He opens it and Caleb comes over and pulls me to a hug. "Um. Did I miss something?" I asked pushing him away.

He smiled. "Your dating my brother. so your like my family now."

Yea....sure.

"Well don't come up and hug me. The only thing I know about you, is that your name is Caleb and your the brother to my boyfriend." I said. He shook his head. "Not for long baby."

"Don't call her that." Jacob spoke up. "And what if I don't little brother?" He asked looking over to Jacob. I could see Jacob clench his fists into balls and his jaw line showed deeply.

"Then you'll get a piece of what I gave Kyle."

"And what's that?"

"You want me to show you?" He asked stepping closer. I stepped in between them for the second time today. "Stop." I said. "Before I give it to both of you."

I looked at both of them and they stepped back. "Aw. She cares if I get hurt." I turned my head to Caleb. Just to seem him smirking with his arms crossed. "I don't give a shit if he hurts you or not. but if your anything related to Jacob, then you'll fight back." I said.

He smiled for real. "You really do get him." The he laughed. "You picked a good one little brother. Maybe after your done I can have a shot." He said. I glance at Jacob to see him fume with anger.

"I'm not going to ever be done with her." He mumbled. "And I'll never date you Caleb. You know why? Because your a cocky son of a bitch." I said.

"I take that offensively Ashley." I head his mother say. My head shot to her. "No. I didn't mean it like that. I-" "I know darling, calm down. will you be staying for dinner?" She asked. I looked at Jacob. He sighed and nodded.

I smiled and looked at Susan. "great! It should be done it five minutes." She said walking back into the kitchen.

"Go away Caleb." I hear Jacob mutter. "What if I don't little brother?"

I'm about to punch him if he says that again.

"That's it!" Jacob yells as he lunges at Caleb. I didn't stop him. He punched Caleb and he jerked away. His mom was in there in seconds.

"Caleb! Jacob! stop!" She yelled as they parted. They pulled away and Caleb had blood dripping from his nose. "what's wrong with you boys?! first your father and now you! stop it right now! diners ready." she said. Damn this girl is awesome. take control mom!

They glanced at each other one more time before walking into the dinning room. I sat down beside Jacob.

We ate in silence. that is.....until the door opened. "hello family! I'm home!" his dad. Shit. Jacob sprung up and grabbed me with him. He pulled us into a closet and covered my mouth. "sh.... Mom said he can't know we are here." He whispered and I nodded. he slowly released me.

He had pulled me by the stomach and kept my back pressed to his chest. "we aren't your family anymore." Susan said from the other did side the closet. "Oh susan." I heard some rumbling noise and Susan struggling. "Dad stop!" Caleb yelled.

I pulled away from Jacobs hold and burst out the door. I saw his dad holding his mom by the neck. her feet off the ground. I ran and tackled him. He dropped Susan and went to the ground.

I fell too. he took that advantage and jumped on top of me. he grabbed my neck and squeezed. I could feel my air circulation starting to cut off. I couldn't scream or yell. everything was getting blurry.

And dark.

I can't hear.

I can't speak.

I can't see.

I can't feel.

I'm in blackness.