Chapter 19

His chest went up then down softly. Then repeated. His arm was caring as it stroked my back. I had my head resting on his chest. along with one of my hands. My leg were tangled in his.

I didn't want to move from that position. I was so comfortable. But I think I gave away that I was awake when I started moving my fingers along his chest and abs.

When I first did it, he flinched and his heart rate went up. I smiled.

I did that for several minutes before he spoke. "You know if Abby's home?"

Why would he care if she was here?

"I don't know. Why?" I asked. "Because I was hoping me and you would get the house to our selves." He whispered. I smiled again and looked up at him. "She usually leaves a note if she went out." I said.

"Then go check. Dot worry, I'll be right here when you get back." I rolled my eyes and pushed his chest to get up. I picked up my tank top and shorts on the floor and slid both of them on. Then went downstairs.

I looked around the kitchen and living room and no note. So I drug myself up the stairs. I was at the top of the stairs and I heard her talking.

"I can believe you!" She yelled. "You actually DID have sex with her didn't you!"

Oh no. She is talking to Jacob. Shit. Shit shit shit shit.

"Calm down Abby. We just-" he started to say before she cut him off. "Just what Jacob?! I can see your half naked in HER bed! I'm not blind! That's it!" I hear her stomp out of my room and she came to me.

"You whore!" She yelled right before she punched me. I was falling back web my had grasped the railing and I pulled myself up.

I licked away the blood on my lips and smiled . Then shook my head.

"I've been waiting to do this forever." I mumbled. I punched we right in the face and he fell to the ground. I used the back of my hand to wipe away some more blood off my lips.

I got on top of her and trapped her down with my legs. I punched her face again. And again. And again. Her face was already a bloody mess. I was about to do it again, when Jacob grabbed my arms from the elbow and pulled me off of her.

"What's wrong with you ash?!" He yelled making me face him. I wiped away blood from my hands and mouth. "She hit me first!" I yelled. "Ash she can't punch that hard."

I scoffed. "Does it matter?! She punched me once on the stairs and nearly killed me when I fell back and I didn't get I punch her back for that. So hell no. I'm punching her back for this one." I said glancing over at abby.

Jacob rolled his eyes and went to help abby up. She smiled and looked up at him as she got to her feet.

"Can you girls stop for just one minute and let me speak?" He asked getting in between us. I clenched my teeth inside my mouth, and I'm pretty sure you could see my jaw line.

"Good now what was that about?" He asked. "I was just showing Ashely that you were mine. And that she needs to back off." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Abby, we broke up. I'm free to date anyone I want. Your the one who needs to back off."

Thank god!

She gasped. "I thought you loved me." She said putting a hand on her chest. "I've said this plenty of times before and I'll say it again, I've never said that and nor will I ever say it." He sounded serious.

"Can we please talk about this in private? And not around her?" She asked pointing to me. He looked at me and sighed. "Fine." They went downstairs. I went in my room.