Chapter 16

"Oh my gosh that movie was awesome!" I cant believe I heard those words jut come out of Jacobs mouth. Seriously.

We all had a great time. Yea we almost got kicked out but we had a hell of a time laughing and talking and now we were walking put of the theatre and to Jacobs truck. Because Paul's truck wasn't any bigger.

There was only two seats in the front so two was going To have to sit in the back.

"I'm driving." Jacob said hopping into the drivers seat. "I'm not messing up my hair." Prim said hopping into the passenger seat.

Paul looked at me. "Guess me and you have to ride in the back." He said. "Come on. Let me help you up." He said about I pick me up. I moved away his hands and shook my head before grabbing the side and pulling myself up by putting my foot on the tire and swinging myself into the back.

"Oh. I see we have a tough girl huh?" Paul said getting on the back. I shook my head and smiled as they started driving and I pulled off my hat and held it.

The wind went all through my hair. But I didn't really care. "So are you and prim dating?" I asked Paul. He nodded. "Yea. Can you believe it? She's finally into me. After just friends for a year." I smiled.

He had, had a huge crush on her since last year. And has been dying to get with her.

"I'm happy for y'all. She seems really nice. I think I'm going to be good friends with her." I said. "I sure hope so."

***

We sat down at the table of Pizza Hut. Me beside Jacob and in front of prim. After the waiter got our drinks and gave them to us I already saw Jacob and Paul deep into a conversation.

"So I was thinking," I heard prim say. "Tomorrow, after dark, we should sneak into the schools pool and go for a swim."

Woah! This girl just became my best friend!

My eyes got wide. "I never thought you would be so devious." I said smiling. "What can I say, I'm good at hiding it." She said leaning back in her seat. I shook my head. "I'm on for that idea."

"Great."

***

"I had fun tonight." I said looking over at Jacob, who was sitting in the passenger seat of his truck. He looked over and smiled.

"Me to. And your sure your ready for the midnight swim idea right?" I shoved his shoulder. "You've already asked me this twenty times! I'm sure! It's not like I've never gotten in trouble." I said.

He shook his head. "Just making sure you know what your doing. We could go to jail for this." He said. "I know. I jut want a little fun."

He leaned closer.

"I can show you fun." He whispered. I smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? What is it?" "This." He grabbed my neck and kissed me. I smiled through it. Which ave him the perfect time to bit my lower lip.

His free hand moved to my back and slowly slid down until he reached my butt and pulled me into his lap. I knotted his hair in my fist. Which hurt my scratched one.

My knees trapped him to the back of the truck. His hands gripped around my waist.

Man he's a great kisser. Maybe is the eyes of practice or it comes naturally. Whichever way, it only makes this harder for me to keep up with him.

A few minutes later, he started pushing me further against the wheel. he did it really fast and my back hit the horn and my head hit the sun riser. I pulled one hand away from his hair and my lips from his.