Chapter 17

"Man I can't wait for tonight." Paul said as we took a seat in first core.

"Me to." I said.

"Hey I forgot I ask you, what happened to your hand?" Shit.

"I got mad and punched a wall."

He laughed. "Oh my gosh seriously?!"

I nodded and smiled. "Wow. That's hilarious." He said through his laugh. I shook my head and kicked him.

Just as I did that and laughed myself, someone put their hands in front of my eyes. Jacob.

"Guess who?" He said.i place my hands over his. "Please be Taylor lautnor." I said. He moved his hands and sat in the seat behind me. I turned to him and smiled. He did also.

"Nope. Unless your referring to twilight. Then..... Sure." I shook my head. "Your no where near as hot as him." I joked.

"I am and you know it." He said leaning forward in his seat. "How do I know it?" I asked leaning towards him. Our faces only inches apart. "Oh trust me....you know."

"Your right....I do. And you know why?"

"Why?" "Because I hate you." I whispered right before kissing him.

He kissed back right away. And I'm sure he would've turned it into a make out session if I didn't stop it. We both pulled away smiling.

"I hate you to." He whispered before we both turned towards the teacher.

***

"So...this is where you guys eat everyday?" Prim asked while she played with my hair.

"Yep. And the other day we actually skipped school. but that's was the day I got hurt so id rather not talk about it."

"Well I'm still dying for school to be over so we can sneak in when it turns dark." Paul said. That's the first time he spoke since we started eating lunch. him and Jacobs been talking nonstop.

"Yea. Tell me about it." Jacob said.

"Hey how about after school, we all go to the skatepark until it turns dark?" I asked. "Oh my gosh yes! I've been dying for Paul to teach me how to skate!" Prim cheered as she let go of my hair.

"What about you two?" I asked pointing to Jacob and Paul. "You know I'm in." Paul said putting a hand to his chest.

"And you?"

Jacob smiled. "Definitely."

***

Look it's almost dark just ride one last time. And we'll be on our way." I said to Jacob. "I fell off like ten times." He said. "Better than the first time I got on one." I said.

He sighed. "Fine. But then i get to see you in your bikini." He said. I smiled and shoved his shoulder. "Just get on."

He rolled his eyes and got on. He kicked off and slid about five feet before getting off and picking up the board. Then he ran to me and grabbed my arm.

"Come on."

***

"Are you sure about this?" Prim asked as Paul opened the window to the pool. The pool was underground, so all the windows were really really small and there was only like four in the whole pool.

"Look babe, this was our idea, I'm completely sure. as long as we're not TO loud, then we should be fine." Paul said.

He slid in and prim went in behind him.
"You wanna go first?" Jacob asked. I shook my head. "No you can go." I answered.