Chapter 8

👆Paul!👆

I slumped down in my seat. Pulled out my headphones. And started playing raised by wolves, by falling in reverse.

I had both of them in and hadn't even noticed I was tapping my pencil to the beat until a hand grabbed my hand and stopped it.

I knew those hands from anywhere.

Jacob Conner.

Damn he's hot. I pulled out one headphone. "Could you be any more annoying?" He wasn't smiling. More like frowning. Which I hadn't seen him do much of.

"What's up your ass?" I asked. He sat in the seat beside me, then turned his body towards me. "Your leading on two guys." He said. "What?" Where was he even getting this from?!

"Paul. I saw you two on the field." He mumbled. "I wasn't leading him on. He's my best friend. We always act like that. Geez dot get your thong in a twist." I said.

"Still....." He mumbled again. "Why? Are you jealous or something?" I smiled t the idea that JACOB CONNER was JELOUS. It almost made me laugh.

"No." he looked at the floor. Is that how he lied? Looking down? "Your lying." I said. "No I'm not." Still looking at the floor. "Then who's the other guy I'm leading on?"

He looked up. "Me." I laughed. Loud.

"I'm not leading you on Jacob. You just broke up. With my sister! So I'm not gonna be leading you on, anytime soon."

Which was a lie. I kinda was. But I wasn't leading on Paul. He was my best friend. Nothing more. And I knew Paul knew that to.

"Oh....I feel stupid now." He said sitting up In his seat, only to lean back and cross his arms.

"You should." I smiled.

He turned to me and did the same. "Fuck you."

"Wouldn't you want to?" I said raising an eyebrow. He leaned forward in his eat and rested one elbow on his knee. "I would love that." He whispered smirking.

He leaned back in his seat and looked at the teacher, biting his lip.

Oh my god don't do that! It only makes him fucking hotter! What's wrong with me?

"Okay. I see everyone's here today. That's good. Now where were we yesterday?"

In hell. So Aka this school.

***

"He thought what?!" Paul said laughing as we skated to the skatepark.

Sometimes I wish I didn't tell him what happened In my life. But I had to tell someone. I just didn't tell him how I actually felt about it. I thought it was funny that he was jealous. And cute.

"Yea. He thought I was leading you and him on." He laughed more. "That dudes an idiot sometimes." He said. I kicked my board off a few times.

"Yes but he's actually pretty nice sometimes. Like this morning. And he invited me to his snowboarding match." I said. Paul's head spun to me, frowning.

Was something wrong with what I said?

"He invited...you?" He asked. I nodded. "Yea. Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Yea. Well kinda. I heard any time e invites a girl to his tournament, he tries to hook up with them." Oh...makes since now.

"Oh. Well, he can wish all he wants but he's not getting any of this. And I think it's practically of our deal." I said. "What deal?"

"If I don't he sex with him by the end of the week then he has to strip naked at lunch in the school. If I do then I have to go to the valentines dance with him." His mouth gaped open.