Chapter 10

My face had to be but red. I was frowning with n mouth wide open.

"M-me?" I stuttered. I still couldn't believe that he tried to impress me. But by dating my stepsister? I still didn't get that.

"Yea. I've noticed you since the first day of high school." He was a out to say something else. But decided not to.

"But....your the bad boy in school. How could you possibly like someone like me?"

"What do you mean, someone like you?" He asked.

"Exactly how it sounds. I'm...this loser and skater girl of the school. NO ONE notices me. How could you?" I asked. I was more confused than shocked. And a little happy.

Just a little....

"Because your different. Your not like abby at all. Your not like anyone in that school. And I noticed because you dress out. Because your the one who isn't afraid of being yourself. Who wants to be different but thinks she's not. Who doesn't give a fuck what people think. You could care less.

"And....your beautiful. As if that one wasn't obvious. There is so much more to say about you."

He was right, I did think he was being kinda stalkerish. Because high school started two eyes ago. So he's been noticing me for two years.

That's not weird at all.

I didn't answer for a while. I mean....like five minutes. More than likely both of us taking in what he said.

I mean....I don't know about you, but I'd be pretty nervous if I just told my crush I liked them ever since ninth grade when your in eleventh.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come. I'm just gonna go." He said standing and walking towards the window.

One he started opening it I grabbing his wrist.

He froze.

His eyes moved to his wrist. Then to me.
I shook my head. "Don't go." I whispered. What was wrong with me? Oh...I know.

I like this dude to!

He smiled a little and closed the window. Then sat down beside me.

"So...your not freaked out?" He asked. I shook my head. "No. Not really." I answered.

He sighed in relief. Then smiled big. "Thank gosh!" He said louder than I expected. I smiled and let go of my knees. "Just one thing Jacob." I said. He nodded.

"What?" He asked. "What you said....can't change to much between us okay?" I asked.

He nodded and kept smiling.

"Okay.

***

I was woken up by my alarm. I failed horribly to get it off. Missing every time.

The last time m hand fell and got scratched by the corner of the end table.

That woke me up.

I sprang up and held my bleeding wrist. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. I stood and ran to my bathroom. Then started the water and put my wrist under the warm, cooling water. I sighed as it cleaned my cut.

I put a band-aid on it and went to change.

I slid on black tank top and a big white one over it. The white one went down to my side and had a picture of something on it. I then slid on black pants with holes in the knees.

Then red converses. I brushed my hair and teeth then grabbed my phone. Two missed calls. And messages. All from Paul.

Paul: answer my damn calls woman!