Chapter 7

The picture above is her outfit. except her hair is straight, not curly. And also, thats not what her face looks like. theres a pic chapter 4. And thank you all for reading! I love y'all!

I can't believe I let him drive me to school. And now....to ihop! What was wrong with me?

We pulled into the parking lot and he stopped the car. "It's a good thing we woke up early this morning. We still have an hour before the school even opens."

"Yea. Come on. I'm starving." I said opening the door and slamming it shut.

We walked in and the waiter took us to a table. I already knew what I wanted, since I had been here so many times.

Yum....strawberry banana pancakes.

"So....I was thinking, maybe you'd like to come over for my competition tomorrow. I'm going against the best player in Mississippi. He's coming over to our place." He asked.

I thought a minute. In a way, snowboarding was just like skateboarding. Except on snow, not wheels.

"Why are you inviting me?" I asked.

"What's with you and questions? Anything I say, you question." He said smiling. "Because....I'm not really sure who you are exactly. I always saw you as the cute bad boy. But I think I'm rethinking that."

He smiled big. I even think he blushed.

"You think Im cute?" Shit! why does he always make me nervous like this? "No-I- I didn't-" I stopped myself by the sound of him laughing.

"What?" I Asked. He shook his head and the waiter came.

I looked up and it was Paul!

I smiled. "Paul? what the hell are you doing here?" I asked. He sighed and took down Jacobs order. "Two buttermilk pancakes and bacon."

"My parents said if I wanted to keep skateboarding, then I had to get a job. My question is 1) what do you want to eat and 2) what are you doing here with Jacob?" Shit.

"Two strawberry banana pancakes." I said. He took it and waited for me to answer the rest. But I wasn't going to tell him.

"Did you fall asleep or something?" He asked. "No." I said. "Then answer the question. Why are you at breakfast with Jacob?" I had to think quick!

"Um..my car broke down. And he offered to take me to breakfast."

"I could've driven you."

"I know but he was already there talking to Abby and he offered." He looked like he don't believe me. But ignored it and mumbled "okay." As he walked away with our order.

I took a sigh of relief and turned back to a smiling Jacob.

I raised a brow and smiling. "What's with you and smiling?"

"I would ask the same thing with all your questions."

We both leaned back in our seats and crossed our arms. Gazing at each other while smiling.

We stayed like that until our food came.

We sat up and Paul leaned down to m ear. "Text me next time, okay?" I nodded and he walked away.

We started eating. "What was that about?" He asked facing his food. But his eyes were on me.

"What do you mean?" I asked back. "Paul."

"Oh. He just wants to drive me next time. He won't know what we did." I said. He shook his head. "No one finds out." I nodded.

***