Chapter 15: ᛖ̶ᛈ̶ᛁ̶ᛚ̶ᛟ̶ᚢ̶ᚷ̶ᛖ̶ ᚦᛖ ᛖᚾᛞ ᛟᚠ ᚦᛖ ᛒᛖᚷᛁᚾᛁᛜ

Astrid's POV

After all of those years, all humans, dragons, and hybrids came together and live in one piece, and it was all thanks to the fifteen-year-old boy with the soul of a dragon, and the bond of the Night Fury. And with that, they all live a happy eternal life.

"Mom, that was cool!" Said, my daughter. "Yeah! I never experienced having a bond with dragons will end with the new era between them," Said, my son. I closed the book I told them as Hiccup walked in with our other daughter. "Looks like we missed the story, huh?" Hiccup asked jokingly to our other daughter. "Nah, it's fine. I feel sleepy right now," Said, our other daughter. "Well, I guess it's time for us to sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day ahead of us," I said standing up as our kids ran excitedly to their rooms. "Daddy? Mommy? When did you both get together?" Our other daughter asked as we took her upstairs. "Well, Sweetie,  your mom and I used to be friends when we are younger, but we cut it short by her dad and uncle for bad reasons," Hiccup explained to her. "But, we still get together when we reunited after your dad runaway for befriending your Uncle Toothless," I added as we made it to the kids' room and entered to see our kids Zephyr and Nuffink in their Night Light dragons form on their beds with their human bodies asleep. Hiccup placed our other daughter Destiny into her bed before she puts herself to sleep revealing her dragon form too. We kissed our kids to sleep and left their room quietly.

Hiccup's POV

It's been years that the war is now finally over and we can be together peacefully. The day after the weeks of our wedding and our honeymoon trip to the Hidden World, Astrid and I were expected to have hatchlings together by the time we returned to Night Fury Island. By all of those meaning, we have children named Zephyr, Nuffink, and Destiny. Both Zephyr and Destiny have the same brown hair and freckles as mine but Zephyr had blue eyes while Destiny and Nuffink have the same emerald green eyes as mine too but his hair is blonde as his mother's. Over those past years, our home was now expanded with more dragons that we've rescued from Dragon Hunters. They still want to hunt us Night Furies, but little they didn't know that we live in the higher grounds away from the enemy ships, although they didn't know our secret entrance yet. In all those years the gang and I grow up, we made our amazing future. Ruffnut starts to learn about dragons with her husband Fishlegs with the help of their daughter Bridget; Tuffnut and Hannah ended up becoming leaders of a group 'Dragon Warriors' and they make sure that they must stay alert to their kids Hazelnut and Walnut for their mischief; Snotlout works in double life: working as a blacksmith and becoming chief and wingman of the Wingmaidens after Atali passed her role to Minden before they have their children Stormlout and Arendelle. Describing their kids, Bridget Spitfire Ingerman is smart, shy, and kind like her father, yet she's very rough to her twin cousins' behavior most of the time; Hazelnut Corylus and Walnut Murus Thorston are smart yet stubborn and always get into dangerous situations for fun, only they'll stop when they accidentally hurt baby dragons and got busted and grounded; lastly, Stormlout Ferox Jorgenson was the first man who becomes another new boy member to the Wingmaidens and he was welcomed open arms and got adored by the women, then his little sister, Arendelle Lenta Jorgenson works in the forge with her father, Gobber, and other blacksmiths there, but was refused to be a Wingmaiden because she doesn't want to get isolated to women only. As for the Ex-Berkians, they are now getting along with the Dragonwalkers and become part of us for sure, and my dad becomes my second-in-command for leading the Village.

"Hey, Hiccup? I was wondering since we have our long waited future, what would happen if it's just a dream?" Astrid asked as she and I made it into our room. "Well, I don't know. But, if it's a dream, I would say that we would learn to help dragons when it happens. I don't know what is supposed to be ahead of us," I said as I put on my PJs. "Yeah. But, if we woke up into our original lives without your actions to changes all of us, well…I don't know…just do it for us?" She spoke as she sits on the bed. "I hope. But, what's the worse gonna happen?" I replied laying myself to the bed joining my wife and we turned into dragons and sleep.

Horn blows! Today is the tenth anniversary of our peace with dragons as we all are at the waterfalls again for the Dragon Race, only this time that the racers are in their dragon forms. The Dragonwalker Racers are at the hillside of the island with a sheep on one of them as the one dunked the sheep in their basket. We were so close to the final lap when the Thunder Horn blows off knowing that enemies are coming into our habitat. We take the mothers and children including my Night Lights to the Great Hall for safety as all warriors are preparing to attack.

"FIRE!!!" A group of hunter ships starts shooting arrows, traps, and catapults at us but we managed to avoid them at all costs. "Hiccup, cover me!" I heard Hannah said as the rescuers flew into the ship and knocked them down to free the dragons. It took a couple of minutes that the trapped dragons are now free and joined our forces. We are almost done finishing off and I was about to take a final blow when someone called me. "Hiccup, look out!" I heard Astrid said then I suddenly felt pain in my back. "NO!!!" "HICCUP!!!" "OUR KING!!!" "SON!!!" All of those words are ringing in my head then I suddenly felt weak and dizzy as I felt I fell off Toothless. He tried to rescue me like he did when we fight the Red Death, but he couldn't make it as I suddenly got plunged into the ocean. The ocean is cold and deep, if only I could save myself from this misery danger to go back to my people, our dragons, my family. I couldn't felt anything more as my eyes are starting to get blurry and I blacked out. I wish there is some way to go back, but then, I heard a shriek of the dragon, and then I woke up, differently.

From the roar of the intelligent creatures, I woke up so suddenly and I look around to find myself in-Wait. My old room? I looked at myself in the mirror to find that I was in my old teenage self, and then it hit me. It was all just a dream. It never happened in the future. I looked at my hands and thinking about turning myself into a dragon, but I couldn't. It was confirmed all along. Not for long after, I heard some noises outside. As I reached to open the front door, only to see the Monstrous Nightmare that is about to spit fire at me before I quickly shut the door to block it. Well, my happy ending is just the beginning. The beginning of training…

"Dragons."