Chapter 2

Yay Ashwiney is through to the finals 🔥 it was a treat to watch Ashaangi 😍 such a kulu kulu episode la ☃️☃️❄️ Congratulations to all the finalists .
Now let's get into the story

AK POV
The door opened and our eyes met. Her smile calmed me down. I smiled back at her and I noticed she was excited about something. Then Mani started saying that the girls are planning an outing as the show is going to finish and if we would like to join. I honestly wanted to hug Mani for this wonderful idea.  I suddenly blurted out "wow semma idea, I'm in!"

All the eyes were at me, "what? Do you guys don't want to have fun? We are all like a family now. Don't you all agree? " I asked. All the boys said "ok da mapillai, ni sona correcta irukum".

I could see Sivaangi getting excited and jumping. That's best thing about her. She enjoys the moment, which I don't. But I'm changing, no no she is changing me for good ! 😉

The shoot goes on, and in between breaks everybody plan where to go. And finally decided Taj Fisherman's cove at Mahabalipuram as the destination. We plan to go on 25th March as it's a day off for everyone and they don't have any other commitments.

SK' POV

Finally somehow my plan is working. I hope I find the time to talk to AK. Will we get some free time to talk alone? I think of him and it brings a broad smile to my face. Wonder how he manages to do that. It all just started as a normal crush. But slowly the attraction grew stronger. Even he has changed a lot. But he would never agree. Kadavule avara epdi pesa vaikardhu? Elamey nan than solanum pola. Avaru verum blush matum panuvaru.
But I noticed this morning when Mani akka said about the trip, he was the first person to reply. Apo work out agudhu la?

SK sends a text to her friend Tina - "planned a trip with cwc cast. Hopefully I get to speak to him there. Pray for me di, edhuvum sodhapama pesanum".

Tina : super di.  Nalla yosichu pesu. I'm sure he will be on cloud nine. Keep me updated.

The days go fast and it's the 24th night.

AK's POV

Excitement la kaiyum odala kaalum odala. I think this is the best opportunity for me to open up to Sivaangi. Where do I even start? I never thought I would miss a girl so much. No girl has ever crossed my mind, I mean it. But this little rowdy, hehe MY OWN rowdy is ruling me. From the the time I have been a part of this show my life has changed dramatically. I usually never make friends at shoot. But here I made some amazing lifelong friends and we have blast at the shoot. I always look forward going to cwc sets.

Coming back to my Rowdy, hehe yes that's how I call her, I really can't put to words what I feel for her. But I know it's not a mere crush but beyond that. If my guess is right she also feels the same for me. There were many instances where she understood me more than myself onscreen and offscreen. She calms me down when I panic, she motivates me when I'm low, she sings songs to me when I need to lift up my mood. SK is always hyper and where ever she is that place is lively. She is way matured for her age and I have never seen her hurt anyone. Unknowingly she has become my support system and I yearn for that for the rest of my life. How cool would it be if I have such a positive person with me forever? Kulu kulu moment ☃️ .

Yesterday was a big day for me since I wanted my parents blessings before I speak to Sivaangi. With lots of courage I made a FaceTime call and told them exactly what I feel and how I want to take this forward. My parents have always been supportive of my decisions. The minute I told them, they were so happy. My mom was ecstatic and they gave me a thumbs up. She said she wants to meet my rowdy soon.

So how do I plan this? Ena seiyalam, ena seiyalam ena seiyalam (imagine him saying this like broccoli broccoli broccoli ). Should I just get flowers and chocolates for her? Or may be make some brownies? Epovadhu ponunga kita pesirndha theriunjjrkum. Sivaangi likes my cooking and she has a sweet tooth. Yeah brownies would be a good idea. I kept thinking of all our talks, jokes  and don't know when I slept.

March 25th THE DAY

It's 6.30 am and I wake up even before my alarm rings. I get ready and head straight to the kitchen to make somE brownies for my own kulu kulu. I smile every time I say it. I don't think I have ever been as happy as today. I hope she likes them.

Okay, brownies done and wrapped in a box. Got the location post code and here we go! Just before leaving my home I make a small prayer.

On the way I also get some flowers and her favourite Lindt chocolates (red one) 😍

I start driving and suddenly my phone starts buzzing. I check and who could it be? 😉

Keep guessing guys! Okay done with the next chapter. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Tomatoes, chappals , rotten eggs all are welcome 😂😂 

Please do drop your comments, it motivates me to write more. Thanks x