Chapter 27

Just when Sivaangi kisses the phone, someone enters the room and she gets the shock of her life !

It was Varun Raj standing just behind Sharmi's mom. (If you remember the chapter after finale, they went to their homes and SK was upset and she briefed about this guy to AK )

Flashback and a little background on Varun Raj :

Varun Raj studies in the same college of Sivaangi.
They aren't great friends, he never treated her like a friend and used to mock at her voice in the early days. Sivaangi was used to all these things right from school so she never bothered.

But they had to put up with each other as they belonged to the music club at college. Slowly everybody in the college adored Sivaangi for her nature and her talent in singing.

Varun understood SK is getting popular and started hanging around her. Sivaangi unaware of his intentions regarded him as a good friend. Everyone knows how Sivaangi is, an open book, impulsive in nature and above all a darling to her friends.

Varun later found out that Sivaangi's parents are famous musicians so he made more attempts to be around her and click more selfies etc. He would post it on the social networking sites. Sivaangi really didn't care about all this as she saw him only as a friend, nothing more nothing less.

SK got busy with super singer show, then ventured into cook with comali and she explored the other side apart from singing. So seeing the other side of Sivaangi, public started loving her a lot. They enjoyed her expressions, her singing, the way she talks and her simple girl next door vibe. So her fan following increased enormously.

So Sivaangi didn't attend college most of the days due to her work commitments and Varun couldn't see her. But he used to brag about her to everyone that she was his closest friend and shared their selfies and photos. Sivaangi's close friends Sharmi and Magi used to warn her about Varun's intentions but she never payed heed to it.

The season1 of cwc was a hit and the second season was a life changing experience for Divaangi. Because that's where she met her BELOVED! And this pair is quite a rage amongst the audience.

Many think it's all just for the sake of the show and once the show is over the craze and the people involved would vanish and one of them was Varun Raj. Although he comes across as a cool guy, he couldn't stand the fact that Sivaangi is getting more popular day by day and she gets more work offers. He made comments on how SK forgot about her old friends and is just moving ahead in her life being selfish.

He started giving indirects to Sivaangi through his Instagram posts etc. He went to the extent of tagging her and sharing their old selfies. This was creating anger amongst Sivaangi's fans. She understood Varun is crossing the limit so that's when she was upset the other day after the finale episode and confided to Ashwin about this lad.

Ashwin asked her to block Varun and thrown him out of her life. The mistake Sivaangi did was she didn't block Varun but totally ignored the guy.

Present :

So today when Sivaangi left for her friends house, Varun spotted her leaving and followed her to her friends house. This time he went one step ahead and sent the selfies to AK and said he is with Sivaangi.

He wanted to create a rift between Ashwin and Sivaangi so that she stops talking to AK.

At AK's home :