Chapter 25

Ashwin dropped off Sivaangi and went back to his pad. Sivaangi cuddled her Appa and amma and they were so delighted to see Sivaangi back. They missed her so much. Now they realise how it would be when she gets married to Ashwin and moves out of their home.

Binny ma was excited to know what happened in Coimbatore. Sivaangi shares a friendly bond with her mother and never hides anything. She explained everything well almost everything except for Ashaangi's kulu kulu moments 😈. Just then Vinayak entered the room asking if Sivaangi got anything for him from Coimbatore. She replied "no, nothing for you da Vinay but I got a diamond ring and beautiful bangles from Ashwineyyy and Athai.

Vinayak just gave a stare and said "po di" and left the room. The mom and daughter laughed at his reaction. Sivaangi showed Binny ma the ring and the bangles.

Binny ma : santhoshama Sivaangi? Nalla paathukitaangla una? (Are you happy? Did they look after you well)

SK : yes amma. Romba nalla irundhuchu. Athai, Aparna akka, Mama elarum super. (Yes Ma, it was amazing. They all looked after me well)

Binny ma : kekardhuku romba happya iruku. (I'm so happy to hear this)

Meanwhile Aparna sends a text to Sivaangi

Aparna : hi da Thangam, I hope you reached home safely. We all miss you so much already. Amma is saying to bring you home soon.

Sivaangi saw the text and called Aparna

Aparna : hello
SK : hi akka, epdi irukeenga? (Hello how are you? )
Aparna : nalla iruken da, ni veetuku poitiya? (I'm fine, did you reach home?)
SK : yes akka, ipo than vandhen. (Yes, I just reached now)
Aparna : we are already missing you Sivaangi, that's why I sent a text message.
SK : I miss you all too akka.. Athai, mama and Sia papa ok va?
Aparna : all fine here da
SK : akka are you on Instagram? I want to follow you. Unga id solunga (tell your id)

While they were talking, Sivaangi was getting a second call and it's from her CUTIPIE (people who attended Twitter space would know)
Sivaangi continued talking to Aparna and Ashwin continued to keep calling her.

Aparna : nan Instagram la avlo active ila da (I am not that active on Instagram)
SK : oh, akka thambi elarum orey marri irukeenga (both sister and brother are just the same)
Aparna : haha Ashwin is better than me da .. but I am already following you and this is my id
SK : searches for Aparna and then found her on Instagram. She realised Ashwin doesn't follow Aparna. Akka Ashwiney ungala follow panala instagram la (akka Ashwin doesn't follow you on Instagram? )
Aparna : no he follows me from his other account da not the public official account.

Mean while Sivaangi received 2 voicemails and 3 missed call from her CUTIPIE.

Sivaangi was a little hesitant but told Aparna
SK : akka ashwiney koopadraru, nan apuruma unga kita pesaren (akka Ashwin is calling me, I will talk to you later)
Aparna : ohh, see he didn't even inform us after reaching but he is calling you. Wait I will talk to him later, you carry on da, bye.
SK : thanks akka, bye

Sivaangi called Ashwin
AK : hello yaar kita ma pesikitu irundha Indha time la (who were you talking to at this time ma)
SK : ashwiney nan aparna akka kita pesikitu irundhen. Avanga elarum ena miss panranglaam (I was talking to Aparna akka. They all are missing me itseems)
AK : nanum than unna miss panren di rowdy baby ( I also miss you di rowdy baby)
But why didn't akka call me? I will ask her tomorrow if she totally forgot her brother !

SK : laughs, ena panra Ashwiney? (What are you doing )
AK : nan ipo than bed la paduthutu apdiye namma Ooty photos paathukite unkita pesaren (I am lying on the bed, scrolling through the photos taken at Ooty and talking to you )