Chapter 7

So the day has been going quite well. The lunch was done and everybody were just talking. Some of them were planning to leave due to some urgent work that came up. So all of them took  few photos together. The time was around 3.30pm and Pugazh said "I will drop Sivaangi back home as it's on my way". Ashwin and Sivaangi looked at each other didn't know what to do now.
Sivaangi texts Ashwin and says "you better tell Pugazh Anna that you will drop me home otherwise you see what I do to you😡" .
He replies back "okayyy, calm down I will talk to him 😣!
Ashwin pulls Pugazh aside and says "machan nan Sivaangi ya drop panren da. I want to talk her for a ride and then will drop her back home."

(Note : Ashwin doesn't tell Pugazh that he is taking her to his home. He doesn't want to get teased more, so he skips that part. )

Pugazh : dei ni ena tourist guide aah? Suma suma ride kootitu pora?? 😂😂
Ashwin : please da machan, please da machan, please da machan, please da machan 😂😂
Pugazh : Aiyo arambichutan da ivan 🤯🤯 . Seri seri olunga kootitu poi drop panu. Una nambi en thangachiya kooda anuparen.
AK mind voice : dei nan avala kattika poravan da! Enaku theriyadha!
AK : ok machan seri paathu kootitu poren.

Ashwin is relieved now as one headache is sorted. He sends a thumbs up emoji to Sivaangi.
She sees the message and starts jumping in happiness all of a sudden! Everybody look at her strangely . 🙄

So everybody bid bye to each other and now the love birds get into their Audi white car and drive off.
The two keep looking at each other secretly  but both not  willing to talk.
Finally Ashwin says "kovama irukeengla maddaamm "(like the way he says in annabelle episode, neenga start panlam madam)
Sivaangi bursts out laughing and hits him on his shoulders. "Enaku kovam elam varadhu Ashwiney. Chumma scene potaen."

Sivaangi in the meantime informs her mom that she will have dinner and then come home. She says Pugazh anna will drop her home as she doesn't want them to be worried. Although she feels guilty lying to her mum, she knows her Man is going to come and talk about them.
She was scrolling through the Instagram and saw Mani akka, Pugazh Anna , Rakshan posting pics from the day trip. Ashaangi fans were waiting for AK and SK to post stories and photos, but little did they know the love birds are having a kulu kulu time on their own.

Sivaangi asks Ashwin "shall I post our selfie? What do you think?
AK : umm no not that picture ma. Don't post any photos with just the two of us. There has to be someone along with us so the fans don't doubt us.
SK : yov ni seriyana kd fellow! Pavam namma fans. Or photo pota ena agum?
AK : Aiyo unaku theriyadhu namma fans pathi? Background la oru towel irundha kooda adha vechu decode panranga, yaaroda towel etc etc .. edhuku ipo thevai illama? Porumaiya potukalam. Ok va ?
SK  mind voice : seriyana mada sambhrani ya irupan ivan (Madhuuuu this line is for you 😂😂)
SK : apo ni namma fans podara edits elam paka matiya? Nan neraya pathurken. Supera panranga namma edits. When I watch it, it feels kulu kulu  ⛄️⛄️

AK : nan sometimes pathurken but I usually use my other insta account to check about US and he gives his trademark blush ☺️
SK : what?? You have another insta account aa? Sollave ila??
AK : hey adhu yaaru kum theriyadhu di. Adha poi ooru fulla solla mudiyuma? I mostly use that account to check all our fan edits and their comments.
SK : enaku thalaiye suthudhu. Ni KD nu theriyum ana ivalo periya kd nu theriyadhu. Vera edhavadhu iruka therinjuka?
AK : ipo thane kacheri arambham ! Poga poga theriyum ena pathi 😈😂😂

It was a smooth ride with lots of talking, laughing and pulling each other's legs. Sivaangi was gettting excited to visit Ashwin's home. It's soon going to be their home! Just the thought of it gave her goosebumps.

In between all this she completely forgot to inform her best friend as to what happened.

She texts Tina : hey Tina darling, today Semma twist. Before I could say, he proposed me di! Eeeeeeeeeee it was magical di. DO NOT TELL THIS TO ANYONE. ITS TOP SECRET."
Tina : OMG ! 😱😭😭😭😭 I am so happy for you di Sivuu. Congratulations ! Podra vediya 🔥 .. sure sure I promise I won't say this to anyone. Omg I still can't believe this. A big hug to you Sivuu. "
SK : haha thank you di. I will talk later. I am with him now.

And the car stops ! Sivaangi looks around and realises they reached.
AK : ready ?
SK : nods her head.
AK : come on then, let me take you to our home!

That's it with this chapter. I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectations, I Was quite held up with work. Please give your feedback. The next chapter would be kulu kulu moments, I promise ! ☺️
Have fun x