Chapter 14

SK mind voice : it would be a good idea if I go with Ashwiney so that way I can find out what is chewing his head.

AK: ena yosichutu iruka?

SK : ila onum ila ma. Let me send this photo to amma. She will be very happy.

Binny sends a text message to daughter and future son in law "congratulations both of you, God bless you two"

Both AK and SK reply to the message.
AK : amma is so cute la
SK : just like me 😉
AK : haha I agree.

Ashwin forwards the photo to his sister too !
Aparna : omg congratulations you two! See you guys are the trending couple in the town! I can't wait to see you both together! I am an ashaangian too 🥰😘😘
AK : blushes thanks akka, love you, see you soon!

Ashwin shows his sisters text message Sivaangi and she is so happy.

The cwc cast start congratulating on the whats app group and starts teasing the two.
Rakshan : congrats both of you! mapla treat da?
AK : periya treat kalyanathuku vaikaren. Vandhu saptutu po 😂😂
Pugazh : ila enaku puriala ! Ena Thangachi avlo thana?
SK : Aiyo ila na... avaru edho summa joke panraru
AK : dei nadikadha da 😂😂

Just then some of the people from the vijay tv came to click photos with Pugazh and Ashwin. Sivaangi told Ashwin that she is going to meet her friends and click some photos.

Ashwin said "ok" but that was half heartedly. The super singer friends of Sivaangi started congratulating her and there was a photo session.
Ashwin was watching all the fun his rowdy was having with her friends ! He suddenly gets a call from Binny ma asking if Sivaangi is around since she is not picking her calls.  Ashwin says he will inform her and will ask her to call back ASAP.

AK was not sure if he should interrupt Sivaangi while she is with her friends but nothing is more important than her mom. So he went there and couple of the girls spotted AK walking towards them " hey Ashwin inga than varar di. Omg pakathula parka inum handsome aa irukar la! He looks so stylish. Avara paathute irukaalam pola iruku!"

Sivaangi overheard the girls speaking and turned around to see her Ashwiney coming towards her.
SK mind voice : ivan yen inga varan ipo? Is he coming to check on me?
AK : hey sorry to interrupt Sivaangi, amma kooptanga. Ni call miss panita, so enkita sonanga. I told her you will call her back immediately.
SK : oh amma thane. Nan ivanga kita pesitu aprama koopadren.
AK : Nope! First amma kita pesitu then you can come and continue talking to your friends.
SK : umm okay, guys nan poi amma kita pesitu varen. Two minutes la varen.

While Sivaangi is gone, her friends try figure out if the two are dating!

Person 1: omg Sivaangi's mom calls Ashwin and asks Sivaangi to return the call??!!

Person 2 : ama la! Parents kita Ashwin phone number iruka ? Ivanga serious relationship aa? Ana show la avaru apdi behave panliye.. iva than poi poi avar kita pesuva..

Person 3 : therialaye! Nan edho cwc show la content ku panranga nenachen! She said he is her crush la...

Person 4 : no it doesn't look like content to me. Avar epdi authority oda ava kita pesarar! He can talk like that only if he is her boyfriend or husband! That too Sivaangi is not someone who will listen to everybody. She does things in her own way. But she listened to him.

Person 1 : ama very valid point! But yen ava namma kita elam share panala?

Person 2 : it's their personal choice. Avanga fans romba khushiya irupanga Indha news keta.

Person 3: shall we ask Sivaangi when she comes back? Epdi kekardhu?

Person 4 : directa keka mudyadhu.. nan kekaren .. oh she is coming machi.. shush!