Chapter 17

The finale shoot began. Everything started off smoothly and AK was doing well. His rowdy baby used to come and MOTIVATE (Ashaangians should know😉) him whenever she felt he was low.

Sivaangi was happy as Ashwin was performing well on the first day of the finale. Everything was going very smooth and during breaks Sivaangi used to spend time with Ashwin to calm him down. She updated Aparna (AK's sister) as to how he has been performing so far.  Now Sivaangi was a bit relieved as Ashwin's score seems solid. AK also made sure his full focus is in presenting something innovative to his judges.

The first day of the shoot was over and the director said "pack up"! 

As soon as the director said pack up,AK wanted to hold his girl, his rowdy baby! Her constant support is what made him do well on the first day of the shoot. Her motivation in the morning, her prayers, truly he felt she is his lucky charm.

Ashwin quickly sends a text to SK

AK : come to my room quickly
SK : why? I am talking with Shakti and Pugazh Anna. I will come in sometime.
AK : Aiyo can you please come before Rakshan comes! He has gone out to meet someone, avan thirumbhi varadhukula pleaseeeeeee! I want to see you now! Come ASAP
SK : 🙄

Ashwin quickly reached his room and was waiting for his rowdy. Sivaangi somehow managed to escape from Pugazh Anna and quietly came into Ashwin's room. As soon as she entered, Ashwin was just behind the door, he pulled her in quickly and locked the door behind.

He turned around and looked at her. Sivaangi had her hands on her hips and gave a weird look.

SK : ena achu ashwiney? Edhuku ivalo urgent aaa ena koopta? Pugazh Anna will be searching for me and Appa will come anytime now.
AK : shush! Edhuku kathara? I just wanted to see you and hold you before I leave now. And he called her for a hug.
SK : came quickly and banged on his chest.

Ashwin nicely wrapped her and felt at peace.
AK : I was just waiting for this ma.
SK : awe nalla therita Ashwiney, hehehe
AK : blushes .. ena kalaaikama unaku thookam varadhu  la?? (ASHANGIANS WILL KNOW 😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻)
SK : 😂😂 okay okay but nan romba santhoshama iruken. You did really well today.
AK slowly turns and his head and looks at her and says yes it's because of you. Kalaila ni ena motivate panirkala na may be I wouldn't have performed well.

SK : no idhu full aa unoda hardwork. You put so much of effort into your cooking and you nailed it today. So proud of you Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin cups her face  and kisses her forehead "thank you ma. Iniki rombo azhaga iruka. I forgot to tell you this morning, tension la miss aayiduchu."

Sivaangi blushed and asked "really? Nan azhaga iruken aa? Pavi akka, Dharsha akka, sunita akka laam evalo beautiful and romba nalla dress panuvanga. Avanga ena potalum nalla irukum. Are you saying this to make me happy Ashwiney?"

AK : hey don't compare yourself to them. Enaku ni than mukkiyam. Nan avangla note panadhu ila. Ni mattum than ena BREAK panine. Unala mattum than adhu mudiyum. Here after avangla pathi pesadha, enaku pudikala. Ni enoda azhagi di.this is our moment, let's not talk about others.

Just then Sivaangi'a phone rings and the call is from her appa. And it's time for her to leave.

SK : love you my cuddly cookie. Appa call panranga. He has come. I will see you tomorrow. Poi nalla rest edu and see you tomorrow.
AK : smiles, ok ma, pathu po, love you, take care.

Sivaangi leaves with her Appa and Ashwin drives off home.

Next morning Sivaangi once again goes to the temple and prays for Ashwin to win the title.
Meanwhile Ashwin also talks to his parents in the morning and gets their blessings. He sends a good morning text to his kulu kulu and leaves for the shoot.