Chapter 12

AK : you can do whatever you want with the macchaam, just saying you know 😉
SK : umm she touched it so gently, I have my plans Ashwiney  and she started tickling him.
AK : Aiyo yenna ma ni.. epo tickle pananum koodava theriyadhu.. evalo nalla poitu irundhuchu..
SK : nan apdi than.. enaku apdi elam pesa theriyadhu.. I feel very shy. You have to lead me and  she blushes.
AK : awe my little rowdy is blushing, I love you so so so so much ma!
SK : me too !
SK : tomorrow evening Vijay tele awards event! I have to go in the morning and get my costume sorted.
AK : umm may be check with Anusha.. nan pesata?
SK : ila I have spoken to a designer already. Ni ena podapora?
AK : yeah kind of mustard colour blazer. Try to match my attire rowdy
SK : okay pakaren. Nakaiku photo anupu of your attire.
AK : okay, come let's go and talk to everyone. Ilaina doubt varum
SK : doubtu varum aa? Already elarkum doubt than namma mela.. namma fans epdi elam decode panranga theriyuma??
AK : hahaha that's why I hardly post anything 😂😂
SK : ni kd fellow nu Ashaangi fans kum theriyum!

Author's note : ama ama I agree to SK totally 😂😂🙈

AK : okay btw nalaiku awards show la you should sit next to me, chumma friends kooda poi ukara koodathu. Ipovey solidaren seriya ?

SK : parrraaa ! So many of my friends are going to be there, I can't guarantee I will sit next to you. They are my family, I know them before you came into my life
AK : so? Adhuku? Enaku puriala? Ivalo naal andha family kooda irundha la, ipo nan vandhuten la nalaiku en pakathla than ni iruka. Finished end of story!
SK : hey ni summa thaney solra? Or are you serious?

AK : nan joke panla ma. Serious aa solren. It's the second award function, behindwoods awards ku you came with amma Appa and that time we didn't confess our feelings. Ipo apdi ila. And also I'm picking you up tomorrow, anyways nalaiku audience iruka matanga.

SK : audience iruka matanga correctu. Adhuku?

AK : so nothing to worry, it's just the artists like us right, so we can come together and be together. These are the only times I can spend time with you freely without any hesitation. And show people that you are mine nu! Thudichutu iruken to anounce to the world you are mine. Only I know the emotions I go through.

Sivaangi is able to see a whole new side to Ashwin. She never thought he would be so possessive on her, she is loving it. But she is going to meet a lot of her friends tomorrow and wanted to make him understand. She couldn't see her Ashwiney baby hurt.

SK : seri un kooda than irupen. But apo apo lighta poi hi solitu photo elam click panitu varuven. Ok va?

AK : adhu prechanai ila. Ni than elaroda favourite Cutiepie achey. Po po

SK : she could smell a mild stomach burning.  Ama everybody loves me so much, they treat me like their friend, buddy, sister, daughter etc
But you are the one who makes me feel like a woman !

AK  couldn't resist and gave her a tight hug and lifted her in the air and spinned around. "That's like my rowdy baby"  and gently brought her down and both of them were just staring at each other. They could listen to the heart beating fast.  Ashwin slowly goes near her cheeks and kisses it.

AK : one for my cute little dimple. That's my naughty little dimple. Only mine mwaahhhh

Sivaangi was enjoying this cute little baby side of Ashwin. Everytime she thinks she knows him well, he surprises her with a different emotion.

Sivaangi says "I think we should go and talk to others also. We have been spending a lot of time alone."

AK : I agree we have to spend time with them, but I don't agree that we have been spending so much time together. Enaku pathala. Inum venum.