Chapter 23

It was a peaceful night for the lovebirds. Ashwin woke up by 4.30am and saw his angel sleeping like a baby. He gave her a peck on her cheek and left the bedroom before anybody saw him. Sivaangi had a good sleep after a longtime.

The plan was to leave to Chennai today evening by car. So Ashwin slept as much as possible and woke up only by 11am. When he came downstairs, he was happy to see Sivaangi having a banter with his amma, akka and Sia papa. They were preparing Ashwin's favourite mushroom biryani and Sivaangi tried to understand how Athai was doing it for future reference.

He turned around to see his Appa filming the women of the family, what more could Ashwin ask for. He went to his Appa and asked
AK : santhoshama irukeengla appa?
LK (Lakshmikanthan) : adhu unkita nan keka vendiya kelvi, ni santhoshama irukiya pa?
AK : romba happya iruken pa. Makkal elarum ena pakaranga, rasikaranga, nan nalla pananum nu vazhtharanga. Idhuku than pa nan ivalo naal yengitu irundhen. And Sivaangi marra oru ponnu en life la kedachudhu kadavul oda blessings.
LK : ama Ashwin, Sivaangi is very precious. Avala nalla pathuko. Ava than unoda lucky charm. Seekram avala veetuku kootitu vandhuru, ena nan solradhu puriyudha?
AK smiles and says : ok pa.

It was a sweet little conversation between father and the son. As promised AK made blueberry pie which was Sia and Sivaangi's favourite.

It was difficult to figure out who the kid was, was it Sia or was it Sivaangi

It was difficult to figure out who the kid was, was it Sia or was it Sivaangi. Both were relishing the pie and

AK's mind voice : haiyooo evalo cute aa sapadra !!! Yaarum ila na apdiye poi avala oru kadi kadichurpen! Control control Ashwiney ...

Sivaangi came and gave a Pat on Ashwin's shoulders and said "Semma Semma taste! Vera level Ashwiney"

Sia papa : Achu mama soooooperr yummy yummy..
Ashwin just lifted Sia papa and kissed her and played with her. Sivaangi took videos of all these things so she could go back home and show her parents.

The family enjoyed their lunch and later Aparna akka brought down all the photo albums for Sivaangi. She enjoyed all the childhood photos of them and she took a few for her own. It was a secret between Sivaangi and Aparna. The girls were having fun and just then Anita entered the house. Sivaangi didn't bother to even look at Anita, she continued with the photo album.

Aparna : hi Anita, va ukaru
Anita : hi akka, hi Sivaangi.
SK : oh hi ... and she went back into the photo album. She completely ignored Anita.
Aparna : Um ena achu Anita? Ok va? Why do you look nervous?

Anita was a little nervous because she didn't expect Sivaangi there. She had bought a gift for Ashwin's 30th birthday and wanted to give it to him personally. She got to know through her parents that Ashwin is leaving tonight to Chennai. And she knew he wouldn't come back home for the birthday. But to her surprise Sivaangi was there and now she didn't know how to go to Ashwin's room.

Aparna : hey?? Ena achu? Why do you look so tensed?
SK mv : iva edhuku ivalo buildup kudukara? Seekram solli tholai di, I'm getting tensed here !!