Chapter 6

SK' POV :
It really hasn't sunk into me what just happened. I still can't believe that it's the same Ashwiney I knew 4 months back. What a drastic change in this man!

We are just sat in the car enjoying the moment holding our hands. I still can't believe you proposed to me Ashwiney. "Neither do I rowdy", he says.

AK' POV

Neither do I rowdy! Do you know it takes a lot of effort for an introvert guy like me to propose a girl.
I know you would have felt why I don't react or express anything and just blush for everything. There is a lot more going on in my thoughts and feelings than what meets the eyes. It's very hard for me to express.
The reason why I opened up more to you than the rest of the girls is because you never put me on a spot. You gave me enough space and your liveliness fascinated me. And more than anything else you TRUSTED me. 

SK says "I will always trust you Ashwiney".

AK : seri rombo emotionala pogudhu. I wanted to tell you something else too.
SK : ena?
AK : ni ena kaga padina ela songs um nan oru playlist la poturken. Whenever at home or while in the car I listen to them. Andha stove mela kadai song kooda kaepen ma! Yen yen? Yaaru kaga ?? Elam una kaga.

Suddenly his phone buzzes, it's Rakshan 😂😂
SK has the phone, so she clicks on speaker.

AK : hello sollu da machan
Rakshan : dei enga da poneenga? Pondy ke poiteengla? Inga elarum kekaranga. Evalo neram than samalikardhu.
SK : anna avar kaga idhu kooda pana mateengla?
Rakshan : Aiyo seri da thangam. Nan epdiyavadhu manage panren. Konjam periya manasu pani seekram vareengla?
SK : hehehe try panrom. And cuts the call.
SK : eppudii??
AK : sirappu 👌🏼

AK says "now let's have some serious talks".
SK : haan? Aduthu ena gunda thooki poda porano 😱
AK : now that we have confessed, I still feel we should not reveal it to the media/SNS yet. Ni ena solra?
SK : sure, nanum adhe than feel panren.
AK : good, because we are still focusing on our career and ni studies complete pananum. That's very important for me. But I will come and talk to your parents about US soon. Let's do it the right way!
SK : smiles and says ni ipdi elam enkita pesiviya nu engirken. The way you think and decide for me, it makes me so so happy Ashwiney. I can't express in words how ecstatic I feel.
AK : words la express pana mudiala na action la panlam. Enaku prechana ila 😈.
SK : she hits him on the chest.
AK : haha jokes apart, only our family and very few selected people should know about us.
SK was fine with that.

AK then says he wants her to meet his sister. She gets tensed and says "ipova?"
Ama ipo, FaceTime la call panren.
SK : Aiyo vendam Ashwiney, enaku bayama iruku.
AK : no no she is only namesake my sister, she supports you only all the time. Iniki morning kooda ena thitinanga.
She will be the happiest to see us together. From the beginning of the show I used to share with her about you. So she knows everything.
SK : hmm okay, still a bit nervous Ashwiney. That cute sad face melted his heart 🥺
He understood her discomfort and said "no problem ma. We will talk to her another day. Unaku nervous aa iruku na freeya vidu"

She was flattered by this man. She kept looking at him and clutched his arm was drawing circles on it.
AK : ok shall we leave?  I think all of them would be waiting for us. It's not nice to keep them wait.
SK : poganuma? I don't feel like going Ashwiney 😕
AK : even I don't feel like going. But that's okay. We have a life long journey together la.

Soon they left and reached the resort. She kept holding AK's hands. He then said "don't forget rowdy, it's still a secret. Let's not hold our hands ma, I know it hurts but just for a few more days."

SK  wasn't very happy, half heartedly she moved away and started walking away from AK.

They met the other cast members and everybody were teasing them. AK was just blushing and SK didn't react much. All of them were having their lunch and having the best time.

Ashwin understood Sivaangi isn't in her usual self and doesn't seem to be enjoying her food.
He texted her
AK : hey kulu kulu kovichukitiya?
SK : ama ipo ena?
AK : kovichukadhe di
SK : arghhhhhh enaku unoda mudiya pudichu eelukanum pola iruku! How dare you tell me to take my hand off ??
AK : umm you think I really want to? Do you know how difficult it is for me to pretend like you are nothing to me?? I want to shout to the world that "YOU BELONG TO ME" !
SK : awe 🥺 ice varudhu ice varudhu ☃️😍
AK : shall we do this? Why don't you come to my home for dinner and then I will drop you home. Also that way I can talk to Appa and Amma. What say?
SK : that's a super kulu kulu idea Ashwiney. Ashwin the handsome, Ashwin the cutie pie, Ashwin the bahubhali and ASHWIN IS ONLY MINE ☺️☺️

Okay that's it with this chapter. Feel free to drop your comments. Rotten eggs, tomatoes anything is welcome 😂😂. I might try to wrap up this story probably in another 2-3 chapters since the main plot was about them confessing. If you guys have any suggestions do let me know.
Have fun x