Chapter 32

Ashwin after talking to Sivaangi was wondering what to do. He had another 1.5 hours to go and games was his only option.

He thought to give a call to his sister but realises it would be too late and she would be asleep now. So he dialled an unusual number "his real machan" !

Vinay: hello idhu ena adhisayam!!!  sir ena koopdreenga?
AK : machan suma than koopten. Unga akka than trip poita la.
Vinay : ama, veedu peacefull aa iruku.
AK : laughs I know that peeling ... enakum akka iruku..
AK mv : but nan avala miss panren da Vinay 🥺
Vinay : Ana unga akka Sivaangi maari ya?
AK : ava paravala. Enga akka rombo mosam da ..
Seri inga variya, games vilayadalam.
Vinay: ipo late aayiduchu. Nalaiku neenga free na definite aa varen. Ok va?
AK : umm sure ! Apo nalaiku meet panlaam.
Vinay : ok bye bro
AK : edhey?? Bro va?
Vinay : oh sorry, ungala ena nu koopdardhu?
AK : ni ena vena koopdu raja, bro mattum kooptradha! Namma relationship adhu ila da dei.
Vinay : seri AK nu vechupom! Deal?
AK : ok da 🤝 see you tomorrow.

Ashwin had another hour to go before Sivaangi reaches safely. As always he picked a game to play but something was off. He wasn't excited about it. He was restless, so he decided to go to bed and watch something while waiting for Sivaangi's call. He went to his photo gallery and opened the folder named "US" and went through them. All the photos and videos taken from cwc sets. He remembered an incident during the finale shoot :

Flashback

Finale shooting was going on and they were told the next special guest is someone who is favourite of  Sivaangi. It was break time and everybody were curious to know more about the next guest. Ashwin wondered who could it be especially it's someone Sivaangi likes. This was bothering him big time. His mind was running overtime thinking who could it be! Someone passed the information that it was Mugen Rao who was coming.

The show started again and Mugen Rao arrived at the show. There were few teasing session going on and there was one person who was at the back biting his nails. His kulu kulu mentioned him as "avar specialey", that moment was precious for him. He enjoyed every time Sivaangi gave that special mention about him!

Present :

Sivaangi was having fun with her friends. They were nearing Yelagiri and suddenly she felt something on her cheek. It was a bee bite! Initially she ignored but as time went by there was swelling on her cheek and it was hurting her. Her friends were trying to calm her. As soon as they reached the cottage, Sharmi and Magi took Sivaangi to the first aid room and treated her. SK felt better but the swelling and the red patch was still there. She made a quick call to her mom and informed she reached safely. She did the same with AK but he insisted he wanted to see her before going to bed. Poor Sivaangi too wanted to see him but she knew he would be upset seeing her in this condition.
AK : please ma, just a quick video call pleaseeeee
SK : ila ma, romba tired aa iruku. Nalaiku pesaren goodnight, love you.

Ashwin was very upset now. He was yearning to see his rowdy baby just before going to sleep. He waited for nearly 2 hours just to get a glimpse of his Sivaangi ma. He threw the pillows on the floor in anger and tried to sleep! Sivaangi was helpless as she knew seeing her like this would make Ashwin more worried. She didn't want him to go through that. She was confident next day would be a better day and she could convince him.

Next day :

Sivaangi was sharing her room with Sharmi Magi and one other girl. Even if she wanted to make a video call to Ashwin she couldn't due to privacy. As soon as she woke up she sent a good morning message to her mom and AK. The swelling had reduced quite a lot and there was no pain either so SK was relieved otherwise her guy would bombard her with questions ! She thoroughly knew him 😂😂