Chapter 19

Ashwin after the phone call quickly booked the ticket for Sivaangi. He saw the flight was around 12.45qm and thought that's the apt time and nobody can notice them. Flight booked, Ashwin spoke to Binny ma and Appa and got the permission for Sivaangi.

In the meantime Sivaangi was excited to meet Ashwiney. She usually doesn't give importance to her clothes but this time it was different. She was going to meet her future inlaws. So she picked some nice elegant attires. Just the thought of meeting Ashwiney's parents was giving her goosebumps.

Binny ma came to Sivaangi's room and gave her some gentle reminders as to how to behave with Ashwin's parents and not to let them down. Sivaangi listened like a good girl. Also Binny ma gave some gifts for Ashwin's parents as Sivaangi is going to meet them for the first time. She took her mom's blessings and left with her Appa to the airport.
On the way Ashwin texted her about where he will be waiting to pick her up from the airport.

Sivaangi checked in and sat comfortably in her alloted seat. She texted AK "boarded the flight, can't wait to see you Ashwineyyy"

AK : I can't wait to get my dose of drug ma 😈

Sivaangi blushed seeing the message and went into a sleep.

Ashwin on the other hand informed his mum that Sivaangi was arriving at 2am and he is leaving to the airport to pick her up. Vimala has never seen her son so excited and happy before. She understood he is missing Sivaangi and felt happy for the love birds. Mamiyar was eagerly waiting to meet her future marumagal! She got the guest room sorted for Sivaangi.

Ashwin quickly freshened up and got his car ready and left to the airport. Before he left he had a wicked idea. He thought why not surprise his rowdy with kulu kulu ice cream, so he took the ice cold box from home to store the ice cream and bought some ice creams on the way and reaches the airport.
He was so very excited to meet his rowdy baby.

He sent a text message to Sivaangi with the car registration number and asked to give a ring when she is coming out of the airport. While waiting for her he scrolled through some of the fan edits of them. Ashwin is usually very careful and uses his back up account to check the edits. He was engrossed into the edits especially the NMP edits kalaichufying him. (Ashaangians : NMP ku Jai)
The time was already 2am and it was about time for the queen to land in the Manchester of South India!

The flight landed and Sivaangi noted the message from AK. After baggage collection she called Ashwin while heading out.

He waved his hand from far and she noticed the car in the dark. She quickly reached the car and hugged him. They had their mask on so nobody could notice them. Ashwin was so happy to see her and it was a happy wala hug. They got into the car and looked at each other and laughed out loud.

AK : rombo miss panen ma
SK : nanum. It felt like ages that I haven't seen you.
AK : la... I couldn't focus on anything else properly. Appa amma kita kooda seriya pesala.
SK : achuchoo.. epdi irukanga? How is akka and Sia kutty?
AK : elarum nalla irukanga except for your Ashwiney.
SK : awe ena achu enoda boo ku?
AK : konjam odambu seri ila.. konjam kulu kulu drug kedachu better aa irukum 😈
SK : hits him on the shoulder po Ashwineyyy
AK : please ma... nan pavam la.. enaku ni vita vera yaar iruka sollu... he kept a cute puppy face ...
SK : okay okay ... in the cheeks ok va ?
AK : no no enaku cheeks elam pathathu.
SK finally comes closer to his face and they both keep looking into each other's eyes and Ashwin closes his eyes. He is anticipating the kiss and waits.

AK : seekram kudu ma...
Sivaangi cups his face and admires him. Then slowly places her lips onto his. It started off slowly and they were pouring out their emotions through the kiss.
She dominated the kiss and Ashwin was letting his rowdy take the lead. Now it was Ashwin's turn and in between he spoke "what are you doing to me Sivaangi!" And started kissing her again harder. They pulled apart finally to catch their breathe.