Chapter 9

Sivaangi is awestruck at what she just heard. She couldn't resist and and gave him a kiss on his forehead! Forever Ashwiney !

The dinner is done and the time is around 7.30pm.
Sivaangi says "I think it's time for me to go Ashwiney. I don't want to wait till amma calls me."
AK agrees and asks for few mins to freshen up.

Just before stepping out of the house, Sivaangi hugs AK and says "thank you so much Ashwiney, I can never forget this day."
Ashwin replies "this is just the beginning ma, there are lots more to come." And they both give a cute little blush and head towards the car.

The car ride was a quiet affair, Ashwin was in deep thoughts. For a boy who did his entire schooling in a boys school, never had any girls as friends, always felt uncomfortable amidst girls while working and maintains great amount of distance when a girl approaches, this day is complete contrast to what AshwinKumar has ever been! From proposing to Sivaangi, bringing her home, spending some real cozy time and now finally going to talk to her parents about their relationship, he truly has come a long long way! Ashwin chuckles while thinking of all this and hopes her parents approve their relationship.

Similar thoughts were running in Sivaangi's mind too. What an eventful day it has been! First the surprise proposal, then the beautiful time spent at AK's home and now coming to meet her parents. She had mixed feelings on how her parents are going to react. Her mom adores Ashwin, she was sure of that. But was not sure if they would agree to their relationship.

AK : ena yosichutey iruka? He gently strokes her arm. Elam happya mudiyum ma, trust me.
SK : hmm, I trust you more than myself.
AK : smiles, one question, how do you want me to call your mum and dad?
SK: Appa amma? Ok Va unaku?
AK : sure from today Appa amma avanga enaku. edhavadhu paatu paadu ma. Will make us relax.
SK : starts "Vizhiyil un vizhiyil
Vanthu vizhunthen andha
Nodiyil en ethirkaalam
Neethaan endru
Uyir sonnadhae" (song from Kireedam)

AK: wow wow, I am truly blessed to have you in my life rowdy! What a voice!!
SK : blushes and says THANK YOU MA 🔥❤️ (author note : purinjaven pista 😂😂)

Slowly they reach near Sivaangi's home, AK parks the car.
AK : so, this is the moment! Takes a deep breathe. I will do the talking ma. You don't get nervous seriya.
SK : ama nan edhavadhu pesi sodhapiduven.
AK : no no not for that, you have very good clarity and you express really well in interviews, I have seen. But this I should do, I just need your support. Avlo than ma.

They reach infront of the house and rings the door bell.

Note : I am using the same names for Sivaangi's family. Father - Krishnakumar; Mother - Binny; Brother - Vinaayak

Vinaayak opens the door, and sees his sister and Ashwin and gives a cheeky smile.
V - Hey come on in.
Ashwin smiles and comes in and gives a handshake to his machan(the real one 😂) and a side hug.
Sivaangi is soo happy to see her bro and her man like this. She wanted to click a picture.

Binny walks in and sees Ashwin and says "ah Ashwiney what a surprise! Vanga ukarunga."

Binny gives a naughty look to Sivaangi as she just stands behind Binny. She asks SK and AK "trip epdi pochu? Nalla enjoy paneengla?"

AK and SK glance at each other and say together "super aa irundhuchu. We had an amazing day"

Just then SK' father enters and Ashwin gets up and greets him.
They all start talking and Sivaangi goes to her room as she is tensed.

Binny says she will get something to drink like tea or coffee and AK says " no I don't drink them, just a glass of water will do amma."

Binny is surprised to know he doesn't drink coffee or tea.
She goes to the kitchen to get some water and some biscuits and cookies to eat. She also quickly goes to Sivaangi's room and checks with her if everything is okay. SK hugs her amma and says "elam ok amma, it was a great day today".

Binny quickly asks Sivaangi before leaving the room "Pugazh drop panaliya?"
SK replies "ila amma, avar busya irundhar so Ashwiney drop panren sonaru."

Binny nods her head and walks to the living room where the future son inlaw and father in law are talking. (Author's note : summa solli vaipom, kaasa panama 😂😂)

Binny : biscuits eduthuko Ashwin. Nan cwc watch panren, superaa cook panreenga. I hope you win the title.
Ashwin gives a smile and says "Thankyou, tough competitors irukanga amma."

Binny : ila I am sure neenga win panuveenga. Evalo innovative dishes cook panreenga. Apurum Appa amma epdi irukanga? Veetla yaar elam irukanga?

AK : elarum nalla irukanga, enaku oru akka and avangulukku marriage aayiduchu. Avnaguluku oru daughter.

Krishnakumar : same Inga marri than apo ..

Ashwin then takes a deep breathe and starts the topic :
Enaku unga rendu per kitayum important vishayam pesanum. That's why I came. Enaku unga ponnu Sivaangi ya romba pudichurku. Avalukkum ena pudikum. Iniki resort la than nan avala propose paninen. Nethu night nan first enga Appa amma and akka kita pesinen. Avanga romba santhosham patanga. Unga kita nan than vandhu pesuven nu Sivaangi kita sonen. So that's why I came along with her. Enaku epdi Sivaangi ya pudichudhu nu theriala. But ava kooda mattum than nan santhoshama life lead pana mudiyum. Ungaluku ena pudichurka? Unga ponna enaku kalyanam senju tharuveengla amma?
Ashwin was composed somehow. He felt relieved that he finally said it to her parents and have asked for their approval.

Krishnakumar and Binny look at each other. And then Krishnakumar speaks : see nanga enga kids mela endha pressure potadhey ila. Avanga santhosham than enga santhosham. Ena solra Binny?
Binny : definitely. But Ava inum starting of her career la than iruka Ashwin.
Ashwin jumps into the convo: yes yes Enaku adhu theriyum. Kalyanam ipove venum nu solala. But Indha relationship parents kita hide pani vaika Enaku virupam ila. Adhunala than pesaren. She has to finish her studies, adhuku enala evalo support pana mudiyumo I will. Also career la rendu perum settle aganum konja kooda. And  I promise you I will support her in everything she wants to do and achieve in her life. Also ipo idhu yaar kiteyum sola vendam nu thonudhu media/public. Neenga ena solreenga ?

Binny  had tears in her eyes and couldn't control anymore and went and hugged Ashwin. It is a dream for every mother that her daughter gets an understanding companion in their life. She felt truly blessed for the maturity and straightforwardness Ashwin had in him.
Binny : neenga gentleman mattum ila Ashwin, very matured.
AK : please azhadheenga amma. Ena va po nu koopdunga. And he falls on her feet to get her blessings. And also gets Krishnakumar's blessings.
Sivaangi is watching all this from behind the living room.
Binny spots her and calls her "va va anga edhuku iruka? Inga va Sivaangi"
SK comes blushing and hugs her mum.  And then she goes straight to Ashwin " ashwiney supera pesita! And hugs him"
AK : ayaiyo and blushes and feels awkward for what his rowdy did infront of her parents.

Binny quickly goes to the kitchen and gets mysorepak from the kitchen and feeds everyone for this wonderful news !
Binny shouts and calls "vinayak va da inga." He was in his room playing some video games.
He gets to know about the new happenings and tells SIvaangi " Enaku theriyum idhu nadaka poguthu nu. Ivalo seekram nu yosikala."
Vinayak goes to Ashwin and shakes hand again says "congrats mapillai, enga akka va correct paniteenga" 😂😂😂
AK shocked : thanks machan !
Machan rocked AK and reader shocked ! 😂😂

So that's it with this chapter. I don't know if it's good. Sorry if it didn't meet your expectation. Rotten eggs and tomatoes are welcome 😂😂
Have fun x