Chapter 18

Ashwin's POV

And we kissed ! That was my first kiss ever and with the most precious IMPORTANT person of my life. I felt like my adrenaline was going up and it's because of the beautiful moment we shared. I didn't ask her openly for a kiss but my eyes conveyed and she understood me. After the kiss, I kept myself close to her face and we slowly opened our eyes and smiled.

AK : love you so so so much ma.
SK : I love you so so so much Ashwiney.
AK : Idhu than enoda drug for the next few days to keep me sane.
SK : blushes, drug oda peru?
AK : kulu kulu drug 😈 (Ashaangians : awee ☺️)
SK : seri I'm leaving now. Text me or call me after you go home.
AK assured her he will be fine.

Sivaangi leaves to her home with her dad. Ashwin spends some time with the boys and crew members. And later he goes to his home too. He speaks to his amma about the eventful day and feels better after talking to her.

Vimala(AK's mum) : Ashwin epo vara veetuku? Sivaangi un kooda varala? Seekram date sollu so I can be prepared.
AK : actually enaku from tomorrow endha commitments um ila ma. So nan nalaikey vara va?
Vimala: yes vandhuru, kooda Sivaangi vara la?
AK : ila ma Ava kita nan Indha sudden trip solala. We didn't fix a date yet. Nan ava kita ipo pesitu ungaluku inform panren ma.
Vimala: seri pa. bye

Ashwin quickly calls Sivaangi but she rejects the call. He was surprised to see her decline the call. He called her few times and she still kept declining. This started annoying AK. He texted her and there was no reply.

After nearly 20 mins and no response from Sivaangi,  Ashwin called Vinayak (SK' brother). Vinayak informed Ashwin that Sivaangi is in her room and hasn't slept yet. He said he will inform her to call Ashwin now.

Ashwin was pacing in his room to and fro waiting for Sivaangi's call. Finally after few minutes he revived a call from SK and he picked it in a ring.
AK : hello ena achu unaku? Yen call attend panala? Is everything ok with you?
SK : in a sober voice, umm I'm fine Ashwin.

Ashwin realised she is not her usual self. He cut the call immediately and FaceTimed her. He wanted to see her and understand what was happening.

FaceTime video call:
AK : yen ma? Ena achu? Why do you look so upset? Appa edhavadhu sonara?
SK : ila Onum ila ma.
AK : enkita poi soladhey. Everything was fine until you left the sets. What happened between the car drive and now? Enaku theriyanum.
SK : ila onum ila enaku lighta headache iruku. Avlo than. That's why I look like this
AK : unaku suthama poi sola varla, theivu senju try panadhey. Then why did you decline my calls? Ipo sola poriya ila nan amma kita kekava?
SK : Aiyo no. Nan solren.
AK : seri sollu.
SK : I haven't told you about this friend of mine, because we didn't really get a chance for it. There is this guy called Varun Raj. I know him through a common friend and we became friends. Nanga nalla friends ana ipo konja naal aa avan weird aa behave panran. I didn't bother all these days since I don't want to assume anything myself.
AK : seri ipo ena paninan avan?
SK : I don't know but edho poturkan sns la and it indirectly is about me. Nan edho avanoda friendship aa use panina marri poturkan. I truly treat him as a good friend.
AK : what did he exactly say about you? Share the screenshot right now.
SK : avan en per mention panla but I felt it was about me. So konjam kashtam aa iruku. I didn't expect it from him.

Sivaangi shared the screenshot to AK.  Ashwin reads it and his blood boils reading the things written. But he didn't want to show it to Sivaangi as she is already hurt. He wanted to calm her down and make her understand a few things.

SK : padichiya Ashwiney?
AK : umm yes. Indha marra essay elam sns la potu attention seek panravanuku you are shedding tears at the middle of the night? Avanuku really un mela respect iruku na, sns la poda matan. He should have directly come and sort it out with you, if he truly values your friendship.  Rombo clevera per mention panla so yaarkum puriyadhu nu nenapu! Shows his juvenility! And here you are upset about some indirects?? Kadavul pathupaaru ma. Vitru avlo than.