Chapter 8 (part 3)

*******This chapter is for 16+ people only******
Read at your own risk !

My body, mind and soul belongs to you and only you Sivaangi! I am only yours ma !!

SK looks at him with a grumpy face and arms crossed! She is still not very happy about it.
AK : inum kovam pogalaya en mela? What can I do to make my girl happy?
SK (mind voice ) : hey Sivaangi idhu than di chance, nalla yosichu edhavadhu kelu. With the index finger on her chin, she thinks what to ask.
SK : nama ipo kutty pattasu ku reel paninom la adha poduvom, 😉 epudddiii?
AK : he stares at her and says ni sona keka matengra ma... seri enamo po, podu reel aa...
SK : nan ila ni podu unoda Instagram la, ni podala na nan aludhuduven. She knew exactly how to convince him. Please Ashwiney pleeeaaseeeeeeeeeee
AK : finally uploaded their reel on kutty pattasu.

Fans went gaga over Instagram! They were all enjoying their favourites doing the reel together. Comments and story's were pouring in!
Ashwin was reading all the comments and was blushing. He loved to see comments on him and his Sivaangi. He was enjoying it and Sivaangi just joined as well to see what was so amusing. She came so close near his ears and was seeing the phone and blabbering something.

Every time She close to him her proximity drives him crazy. This time he lost control and turns his head towards her. She was still staring at the phone screen unaware what her Ashwiney is about to do!

AK whispered slowly into her ears " hey rowdy"
She heard him but didn't react or turn.
He understood she is pretending, gave a evil grin and made a slow kiss on her nape! The second she felt it, Sivaangi  turned around and held his tee tightly as she couldn't balance with her eyes closed. He kept his face hidden on her neck and said " I want to do this to you all the time. Enala control pana mudiala. Ni romba ena tempt panra di.
And he kisses her again on the same spot!
She moans and that makes him go crazy. "Apdi panadhey I have no control over myself Sivaangi"

Sivaangi slowly lifts his head and cups his face in her cute little hands. "Ashwin ni enkita edhuvum hide pana vendam. Please be yourself seriya. I am apart of you now so don't hide your feelings.  It makes happy to see this side of Ashwin and only I get to see it. And she gives a kiss on his cheeks. I love your dimples AK but this beard eee so poky! 😣 "

He laughs and says "thank you Sivaangi for understanding me. What I didn't know in the last 29 years, you taught me in 4 months. I am changing now and trying to be more expressive and it's only because of you. Love you di" and hugs her tight.

Suddenly Sivaangi's phone starts ringing and she goes to fetch it. It's one of her friends from school Sridhar. He has been her constant support and they share a very good friendship. Since Sivaangi has been busy for the last few months she didn't have time to talk to him. Today seeing his text message she got excited and started shaking her head in a happy mode and started texting him.

AK POV

Wow that was amazing ! From a guy who never had the company of girls since childhood to now where I simply can't live without HER! I've just changed 360 degrees! What a change over in me. She is my serotonin boost! (😈😈)
I keep telling her let's focus on our career and then slowly we will settle down. Ana enala avlo naal wait pana mudiyuma nu theriala !

I keep thinking and suddenly she jumps to grab her phone. And then she is drowned into it.
AK (mind voice) ipo Inga oru sambhavam nadandhuchey, Iva ena oru feel kooda ilama asalta poi phone la busya iruka? Adha pathi onume solala ..

He tries to grab her attention by pulling her hair, tickling her but she is just busy texting someone.

AK mind voice
Iva yaar kita ipdi sirichu sirichu type panra? Kichu kichu panina kooda react panala.. avlo important ana aal yaar?
AK : ma yaar kita pesikitu iruka?
SK : en friend Sridhar! Pesi romba naal achu. So many things happened la so just updating him... saying this she goes back into her phone.
AK : edhu? Sridhar aa? Ivan yaar pudhu entry? Inga vandhutu avan kita message panitu iruka? Yen kita pesu modhala. Inum konja nerathla dinner mudichutu veetuku poiduva. Then when will we get to spend time like this ma?
SK : Aiyo iru iru... ivalo nerama un kooda thane pesikitu iruken. Ipo last 10 mins aa than phone la iruken. Romba scene podatha...

Ashwin was literally getting angry. If Sridhar was there in front of Ashwin he would been into ashes by now 😂😂. He gets up from there in anger and stomps his feet and goes to the kitchen to get dinner ready! He keeps murmuring but Sivaangi is least bothered.

AK murmuring : paren avaluku edhavadhu thonudha? Inga nan gaandu la iruken ava hahahaha nu sirichutu iruka! Aiyo enakum oru ponnu friend aa irundha in nerathuku verupu ethirpen ivala.
Nalla vechu seiyara di ena... thirumbi pakarala ava??
Ivaluku aga nan dessert elam senju vechurken...

Ashwin bangs the utensils in anger just so to grab her attention. She gives a look from the sofa and is back into her phone mode ...

AK makes an evil plan : ni mattum than plan panuviya, ipo paru una epdi en pakkam attention thiruparen nu..

He gets a plate of mushroom pasta topped with grated mozzarella cheese and garlic bread on the sides. (Note - only one plate)

He comes near Sivaangi and keeps the plate on the coffee table and snatches the phone from her hand and puts it away.

SK : screaming yey adhu pudhu iphone kudu kudu I'm still messaging .
AK : he places his index finger on her mouth and says "shush". When I'm here I want to get the complete attention. Now let's have dinner.
SK : hmm okay. Where is my plate?
AK : we will eat from one plate 😉 ,and makes her sit on his lap.

She sits facing him and they start feeding each other.
SK : ummmm yummy yummy in my tummy 😂🤣🤣
AK : unaku epo comedy pananum nu oru arrivey ila ma. Nan ena moodla iruken ni ena solikitu iruka?
Feed me please and he gives a kiss in the air to her.
SK : blushes so hard and feeds him.
AK : this was one of my dream to eat with you like this. There are so many things I want to do with you and I have them all planned theriyuma?
SK : like what Ashwin?
AK :
1  a bike ride,with you just hugging me tight from the back and listening to you singing songs while I ride.
2 to travel to a new city or country and explore with you. Listen to your crazy jokes and try different cuisines.
3 go to a night club with you and enjoy the night life there.
4 go for a paragliding ride with you and enjoy the view from the sky.
The list goes on and on Sivaangi.
Will you join me in on this one hell of a lifetime ride rowdy?

Sivaangi is awestruck at what she just heard. She couldn't resist and and gave him a kiss on his forehead! Forever Ashwiney ! 😍

That's it folks. I hope I met your expectations and wasn't gross anywhere. Rotten tomatoes chappals all are welcome. Please do drop your feedback. Eagerly waiting to read them.
Have fun x