Chapter 8 (part 2)

Hi everyone,
I originally planned to make it more kulu kulu, but I got a couple of feedbacks and decided not to go overboard with the romance at this juncture. Because the Ashwin we all know is an introvert guy and finds it very hard to express atleast infront of the camera. So I don't want to over do it and make him go out of character.
But don't worry, you get to see a slice of the romance through his imagination! He may be an introvert who doesn't express but he does imagine a lot of things 😉. So let's get into the story.

Ashwin slowly pecks her cheeks and says "I have been craving for this".
Both of them blush so hard.
(Author's POV) I think their cheek bones would be hurting so much for the number of times they blush !

AK' POV
( Mind voice)OMG ipo nan ena senjen?? Did I just kiss her?? What would she think of me? This is just not me! I guess it's a bad idea bringing her home! Control panu Ashwiney, control!

Ashwin took a deep breathe and moved away from Sivaangi. She was still in her dreamland, she couldn't register what just happened. Her crush, her once crush and now her man just gave her a kiss on the cheek! Their first kiss ! She closed her eyes and wanted to replay it again and again!

She saw him and understood he is equally shy of what just happened. She was in awe of her man. He has grown 5 feet 11 inches but still a baby at heart. If it was the usual Sivaangi, she would have teased him but this time she wanted to give him a little space. May be he is very shy of what just happened.
SK mind voice : let me go to the toilet so that he can relax and be himself.

As soon as Sivaangi disappears to the toilet Ashwin is talking to himself with his index finger pointing towards himself "dei romba overa pora da, slowa po. May be she got scared of what you just did. I hope she doesn't think I am taking advantage of this situation." He sighs and starts making the pasta and simultaneously is prepping for the dessert too.

After nearly 15 mins and no sign of Sivaangi coming out of the toilet, Ashwin knocks on the door and asks "elam ok va ma? Romba nerama ulla irukiye adhu than kaeten."
SK : slaps her forehead, and says ila ila I'm fine, nan varen.
SK mind voice - nan Inga vandha ni konjam relaxed and easya feel panuva da. Btw I am just sitting here in the toilet and watching all Ashaangi edits hehehe time ponadhey theriala.

SK rocked , readers and author shocked ! 😂😂😂

She comes out and checks on Ashwin with her one eye and understood he is alright. She started watching tv.

AK : umm I'm making tiramisu, unaku pudikuma?
SK : blank face, nan saptadhey ila. Enadhu adhu?
AK : it's an Italian dessert usually made with alcohol but I am making without it. Try panu nalla irukum.
SK : sure ni senja definitely nalla irukum, I know it 😉
AK : blushes and continues to cook.
SK : enaku game vilayadanum ipo. Which one would you recommend? What's your favourite game?
AK : enaku call of duty, FIFA romba romba pudikum.

Note : I have zero knowledge on anything related to gaming. Few of my friends advised and used them.

SK: oh nan play panadhey ila. Please please soli kudu.

So Ashwin gave her all the required instructions on how to play. They started playing Call of Duty - black ops Cold War! Ashwin was a pro at it!

They started playing and Sivaangi was struggling. She kept asking too many questions and Ashwin was like "Aiyo konjam suma iru di, bha bha bha nu " . Sivaangi was fuming and suddenly got an evil plan.
He had no idea what his rowdy was about to do.
He was just focused on the game. Ashwin was sitting on the edge of the sofa and playing and realised some water dripping from his head.

AK : hey ena di senja?
Sivaangi had gone to the kitchen and took a glass of cold water and slowly sat behind him on the sofa and poured the water on his head!