Chapter 15

Ashwin gets a call from Binny amma as she wants to invite him for lunch tomorrow. He was so happy and instantly agreed. Sivaangi was jumping in joy seeing the bond between Ashwin and future mil(mother in law) .

After the call both sit comfortably on the sofa scrolling through Instagram. As usual Ashwin using his back up account watches most of the Ashaangi edits-and even comments on those posts as a fan ! (author note : that's what I feel  he does 😂😂)

AK : some of the edits are mind blowing la.. I have saved some of them to watch it later when I miss you rowdy
SK : awe ni ipdi elam panuviya? You just surprise me everyday with a new revelation !
AK : umm ... nanum manushan thane ...
SK : seri I'm going to post on insta the award pic tomorrow. You?
AK : nan porumaiya panren...
SK : shall we do something ?
AK : yessssssss ena sollu? 😈😈😈😈😈
SK : aiyoo adhu ila.. let's recreate the award receiving moment here now. Chumma fun ku, what say?
AK : idhuku than ivalo excitement aaah? Hmm seri va panuvom .. ni ketu seiyama iruka mudiyuma?

So they keep the camera on and pretend like they are on the stage receiving the award and click photos with different poses and also one with AK kissing Sivaangi on her cheek..

SK : did you notice something?
AK ; what?
SK : they made Alya and Sanjeev to present our award
AK : adhuku?
SK : hey they were the trending pair earlier, they got the same award previous year. And look at them now?happily married with a cute baby ..

AK : oohhh.. we are also going to get married and have a baby la .. adha than sola variya?? We will also have a golu molu baby Sivaangi ma ☺️

SK : blushes ... what am I saying and where are you connecting it??? Ni naughty ila double triple naughty fellow and starts hitting him

AK : hahahaha seri adikathey... aiyooo valikudhu ma ... ok ok calm down .. ni aniki episode la uppu mootai (piggy back) keta la... va let me take you.. I felt bad in that epsiode ignoring that.
SK : whattt? Are you sure? Yaayyyyyyyy
AK : yeah come..,

Sivaangi stands on the sofa and climbs on to Ashwin. (Author is blushing 🙈☺️)

He takes her around the house and drops her back on the sofa.
AK : ama ni ena weight? 😂
SK : why? am I heavy?
AK : ila just kekaren. May be veedu fulla suthitu vandha nala irukum... but you keep an eye on your weight. Idhuku mela weight podathey.
SK : rolls her eyes and says ok. But I'm hungry now, is there anything to eat?
AK : I am also hungry Sivaangi ma 😈😈😈 but not your hunger hehehehe 🥵🥵🥵
SK : I will kill you Ashwiney .. I'm very hungry 😔
AK : okay fine hehehe ... murmurs to himself "romance pana vida matengraaley"
What do you want to have?
SK : anything
AK : nachos ok va ?
SK : yummy... yes yes yes
AK : apo va help panu.
SK : okay ena pananum?

Soon they make the guacamole dip, got the oven ready and start assembling. Sivaangi was excited to see how this was made.
Ashwin says "this isn't the best one, I'm just making a quick one with whatever ingredients we have. I will make a better one later seriya ? "
In went the nachos, topped with salsa dip, chopped onions, shredded cheese, sour cream, jalapeños and olives.

Sivaangi was excited to eat it. In the mean time Ashwin made a strawberry milkshake. Everything was ready and they made themselves comfortable on the setty.

Sivaangi took a bite of the nachos but it was piping hot. She burnt her tongue and started screaming. Ashwin quickly gave her the chilled strawberry milkshake. He felt so bad seeing her scream.
AK : it was really hot ma. We just took it out of the oven .. you should have waited for a minute
SK ; I was so hungry and it looked tempting. Aaah my mouth is hurting.
AK : sorry ma I should have warned you. Drink this milkshake.
SK : awe my Ashwiney .. it's okay. I am fine now.
AK : really ? Are you okay?
SK : yes ma. Ipo seri aayiduchu.
AK : apo Enaku oru kiss kudu 😂😂
SK : yey ena ma niiii ...
AK : yen? I filled your hunger right. Now my turn. We received trending pair award. I clicked photos with your so called friends (😂😂😂😂) and I made this yummy nachos and a drink. So enaku edhavadhu kudu pleaseeee?

SK : let me finish the nachos first. Enaku #soruthanmukkiyam
AK : edhey????
AK mind voice : iva first night liyum ipdi than ukandhu fruits and milk kudichutu irupaalo???? Oh my gaawddd 😩😩😩😩
SK : I know what you are thinking ! Ivaluku onum theriyadhu nu thaney... I know everything Ashwiney... I'm a 2k kid ..
AK : Indha dialogue mattum nalla sollu ma...

Sivaangi suggested to watch some nice movie. But Ashwin was in no mood to watch a movie since he gets a text message from cwc team sending the details of the finale shooting. He once again gets reminded about it. Sivaangi understood something wasn't right.

She asked "ena achu suddenly? You seemed alright all this time."
AK : no just received a text message about the finale shoot details. So the nervousness kicked in. Wining the show is not my priority, I want to give my best and rest is in the hands of the judges. But everything will change. We can't meet every week like we do now, boys will be busy with their other projects. The amount of fun we have had during shoots is what I will miss the most.

I just can't put it into words Sivaangi. You might think I'm over reacting. I never felt like it was work, it was more like a holiday for the last 5 months. I made some amazing friends here. The best ever thing I did was signing up for this show! And finally I found you through this show. God has been very kind to me. I'm going to miss everyone!

SK : this is the best thing I love about you. Your sincerity and you are real! Even for a minute you never treated this as just a project. You have put in all your hard work and brought out some of the most innovative dishes. Everytime you make something, we all crave to taste it and the plate gets emptied in seconds! So I have full faith in you my cuddly cookie that you will win this title!

And about missing everyone, you have got some wonderful friends who are going to be with you forever. They all treasure you just the way you do. Rakshan Anna, Pugazh Anna, Sarath Anna, Bala Anna, Sakthi, Mani akka and all others have high regards on you. Even if you leave them they won't leave you ever now. Pugazh Anna is so so happy that we both are together theriyuma? He told me that he will always support us.

So don't stress yourself about missing everyone. This is just the beginning and we are going to have a lot of fun going forward. You just focus on your cooking for the finale. You have to win the title for me.

AK was quite emotional listening to his rowdy speak. Sivaangi wiped his tears and hugged him.
SK : you can cry all you want with me. I am always here for you Ashwiney. My cuddly cookie and she kisses his ears mwahh.
AK : chuckles and whispers "that kiss turns me on di"
SK : blushes enaku theriyum ni ipdi edhavadhu soluva nu. Pavama irukey nu kiss panen.
AK : don't stop it rowdy, nan pavam la..

Sivaangi again gives another kiss on his ears.
Ashwin hugs her even more tightly now. He moves her hair to one side and gives a kiss on her shoulder and whispers "I love you the most ma. Only you can calm me down."

Sivaangi moves a little and brings his face infront of hers and kisses his forehead. She touches his lips with her tiny little fingers and feels it. Ashwin's breathing gets heavier and both their heart beats are at a rapid speed. She didn't realise what she just did, she always wanted to touch his lips and in an impulse she did it. Sivaangi is not able to look into Ashwin's eyes.

He slowly lifts her face up and says "your touch and kisses bring thunderstorm to my soul." And he slowly kisses her cheeks and on the fav  dimple that he adores.
And Sivaangi kisses on her favourite spot "the maccham"  Ashwin continued to kiss her cheek, her jaw and ears.
AK : tell what you feel
SK : I can't say it.
Her words were breathless and she said  "when you kiss me, it feels like it's starting a fire"

Ashwin slowly stroked her hair and brought her close to his chest and kissed her forehead and says
I love you Sivaangi 💜

Done with the chapter folks. I am sorry I couldn't update yesterday, wasn't keeping too well. Do drop your comments and feedback. I hope you enjoy reading.
Have fun x