Chapter 24

Ashaangi were half way through to Chennai, when they stopped for a break. Ashwin needed to relax for a bit. His mom had packed some Bombay sandwiches for their travel.  His meow kutty was all sleepy so he unpacked the sandwiches and gently woke her up first. Sivaangi was still sleeping but as soon as he opened the box, the smell automatically woke her up, #nammakusoruthanmukkiyam (😂😂)

AK : sapadriya ma?
SK : umm enaku ooti vidu pleaseeeee.. kai la sandwich pudichu saapda kashtama iruku 😌

How can deny when his kulu kulu asks so cutely.
AK : ooti vita enaku ena kidaikum? 😈
SK : yey kudu ni oota vendam naaney saaptukaren.. romba overa than pora ni.. naughty fellow ..
AK : seri seri sorrryyyy nan edhuvum kekala.. naaney feed panren.. aaaa kaatu chellakutty

He fed her and he ate as well. Meanwhile Sivaangi was scrolling through some Ashaangi edits and asked

SK : ama Ashwineyyy unaku edhu favourite episode of cwc? Namma idha pathi pesinadhey iliye so just wanted to know

AK : umm neraya iruku ma.. namma moments pathi specific aa kekariya? Ila on the whole?

SK : now that you said it, I would like to know both..

AK : haha, I have so many favourite moments ma, cooking la my most favourite is when I got the immunity band from Chef Damu sir for the Chicken Roulade dish. Both the chefs ena appreciate pananga, that was so motivating. I felt like I achieved something in life.

SK : awe ... kooda yaaru ?? Nan irundhen la, unoda lucky charm ... and she gives her trademark smile ..

AK : apdi sirikadhe .. en azhagi di ni .. una apdiyeeeee and he comes close to her

But SK stops him

SK : podhum podhum, first pesalam.. epo paaru idhey nenapu than unaku! Kashtam kashtam.. seri sollu.. namma moments la favourite edhu?

AK : podi nan sola maten.. evalo aasai ya vandhen.. thali vituta ena.. enaku venaam enaku venaam 🥺
SK : sho sorry ma.. namma interesting aa pesikitu irundhom la.. ni naduvla mmwwaahh kudu na.. that's why I pushed you away ..sorrieeeeeeee with her hands on her ears..

AK : ipdi elam panadhey .. thiripiyum enaku edhavadhu thonum 🥺

SK : clears her throat, seri seri ipo namma moment pathi sollu.. like what was that unforgettable moment

AK : neraya iruku ma, but the most favourite moment is the semi finals in the end. I didn't express my feelings to you at that time, we confessed after the semifinals shoot la. So when you sang Kalabha kadhala song for me, I was spellbound! I stood there with a lump in my throat and tried to fight back my tears. And forgetting everything and everyone around you, ni vandhu ena hug panina pathiya, andha BOLDNESS and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is very rare to get Sivaangi. I honestly didn't want to let you go. Ni quick aa hug panitu poita.
Aniki nightey unkita enoda feelings solirnum thonichu. I was so overwhelmed with emotions.

SK : she hugged him and kissed him on his cheeks, earlobes, her favourite spot his maccham (mole). This is what I wanted to listen from you. I was yearning to know this from you. En aalu en aalu than! My Ashuu

AK : Ashu koopdathe nu solirken la. Adhu vera yaaro vecha per, enaku venaam.
SK : ok ok sorry sorry.
AK : hmm it's ok vidu.. ni sollu.. what's your favourite moment?
SK : neraya iruku ma.. when you were announced as the 2nd finalist, I felt like I was the finalist. Avlo happy aa irundhuchu.

AK : yes andha scene nan hotstar la evalo vaati potu potu pathen theriyuma. You are so genuine. It makes me emotional when I watch that scene even now. Seri you continue.

SK : what I loved the most was the day you won the immunity round. That day everyone were making fun of me that I don't do any work and I don't help the cook win any task. But You stood up and spoke for me. Apo naanum neeyum relationship la ila. And you are an introvert, Adhu elam meeri you boldly challenged everyone that I will cook with just your instructions. Enakaga andha maari yaarum sonadhu ila Ashwiney. And at that time to see your crush speaking up for you was a vera level feeling for me. Idhu elam endha ponnukum nadakaadhu. I'm so lucky !
AK : no, ni thappa solra.. endha ponnu ivalo open aa enaku avan mela crush iruku nu soluva? Nobody! You openly said it, that needs tremendous amount of guts and especially on a national television! Adhu enaku romba pudichudhu unkita. So don't say you are lucky, I am lucky to have you!

SK : seri ipdi vechupom.. both of us are lucky to have each other. Hifi
Both of them hified.

The food was finished and now they decided to continue their journey. Ashwin drove a little faster now so that he could reach Chennai soon before the sun rises. Sivaangi was fast asleep as her tummy was full and Ashwin wrapped her up nicely with a blanket. He admired her cute expressions while she was asleep.

They reached Chennai, and Ashwin made a call to Sivaangi's dad to inform them that he is on his way to drop off SK. Ashwin woke her up as they would reach her home in sometime so he wanted to talk to her.
AK : hey kulu kulu ... we are on the way to your home... next epo meet panuvom?
SK : ummm theriala.. enaku vera final exams ku prepare pananum.. bhayama iruku Ashwiney..
AK : no don't stress yourself. Give your 100% in preparing. Edhavadhu doubts iruku na you can call me, I will help you if I know. Don't spend too much time on Instagram. Btw tomorrow I will be posting about cwc. I will let you know when I post.

SK : ok ok, btw I get notified when you post something. So you don't need to tell me. Unoda Instagram profile check panradhu vida enaku ena periya vellai sollu..

AK : rightuu... also I got a call from a production company isn't it. So may be tomorrow evening or the day after I will be meeting them for discussion. I will let you know how it goes.

SK : umm okay...
AK : yen uummm nu iruka?
SK : ena miss panuviya Ashwiney?
AK : what do you think? Kandippa miss panuven ma.
SK : last couple of days were amazing ... had the time of my life !
AK : really??? With Anita around??
SK : aiyoo avala edhuku ipo nyabhagam paduthara.. I want to shift+delete her from my memory.
AK : hahaha it's better you purge delete her (Note : Madhu that's for you da 😂😂)

Soon they arrived at Sivaangi's home. Ashwin cleverly parked the car at nearby street so he could get his dose before she leaves.
SK : ena inga park panirka?
AK : ila edhavadhu enaku tharanum na ingaye tharalaam.. Appa is waiting at the gate for you. So if I park the car over there then we won't have our moment ... vera edhavadhu iruka Sivaangi ma?
He politely asked.

SK : enaku edhuvum ila to give you Ashwineyyy ..
Sivaangi understood Ashwin's naughty question but she pretended like she didn't understand.

AK : hmmm ni thara venaam ma, naaney eduthukuren. And he pressed his lips on to hers. In-between the kiss he spoke to her,
AK : how am I going to stay away from you rowdy?? The more I kiss you the more I want. I want you to be around me all the time.. pesama shall I stay in your home tonight?
SK : whattt??? Adi vanguva ni.. we spent quality time at your home.. think of all those moments when you miss me.. and we can FaceTime .. now drop me off please. Appa will be waiting for me.
AK : unaku ipo Appa than venum la, nan venaam aa? Po ma po, unga appa kitaye po.
SK : ayo Ashwineyyy ,. Avar en Appa, you are my HOME! 
AK : your permanent HOME is waiting for you kulu kulu !

Alright makkaley, this chapter is dedicated to Shri (Shri Cuts) for getting us all together through Twitter Space! It was a vera level experience to talk to fellow Ashaangians. So thank you Shri once again, would love to join in future too.
I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectations 🙈
And to all my lovely readers, please do vote if you like the update and feel free to comment because that motivates the author to give you more, pretty please ☺️ pavam la nanu.. love you all xx