Chapter 3

Ashwin Kumar is on his way to the fisherman's cove resort. He gets a call and seeing the name he has a grin. It reads "Aparna akka"and that's when AK realises he forgot someone very important amidst all this.

Note : Aparna is Ashwin Kumar's older sister. All these years she has been his confidant. She has stood by him like a rock.

Back to story,

Phone conversation :
AK : hello Aparna akka
Aparna : oh nyabhagam iruka ena? Marandhutiyo nenachen.
AK : haiyo ila akka, ni edhuku ipdi solra ipo?
Aparna : ila amma kita morning pesinen apo sonanga yaarayo unaku pudichurkam and avanga approval vangina nu. Enkita epo idha solalam nu iruka? All these days you were pestering me to figure out what's this feeling, why is Sivaangi doing so much blah blah. But when the time comes you just forgot me??
AK : suthom! Actually nan unaku adha surprise aa solanum nenachen.
Aparna : oho? Epo solalam nu iruka? Marriage mudichuta?
AK : sorry ka, apdi soladhe.
Aparna : you know I have been waiting for this moment, i am the first shipper of you two theriyuma? (Author pov: summa solli vaipom😂😂)
AK : I know ka. I wanted to surprise you today by doing a FaceTime to you along with her. That's why I didn't say anything to you ka.
Aparna : seri seri edhavadhu solli escape agatha. Are you serious about meeting her today? Ava kita solitiya?
AK : inum solala ka. Today is the day. I'm on my way to meet her along with other friends. We are going on a day trip. So anga Ava kita thaniya pesalam nu iruken.
Aparna : pathu pesu raja, sothapadhe. Ni episode la neraya insult panirka andha cutie pie aa. Loose marri pesadha Sivaangi kita. She is a darling. Kondruven una ilati!
AK : hey neenga en akka va ila Ava akka va? Hehe seri seri Nan pathukaren. But she is my darling not yours 😉
Aparna : ahaa .. ni ya ipdi pesara? Rightu. Alright keep me posted. I hope everything goes well. Bye da
AK : thank you ka, bye.

"One rowdy sorted, now on the way to meet next one" AK said.

SK's POV

So finally we are all going out today and I hope I get to talk to Ashwiney. I hope he doesn't say things that hurt me. "Sho bhayama iruke 😔". May be he will say I am a kid or there is a big age difference or also this is only a crush. Avar epdi react panuvar nu assess panave mudiala." (Author POV: fans also same feeling 😂😂)

General view :
Sivaangi wants to make sure she looks the prettiest. And she knows white is AK's favourite colour. So she picks up a dress in white. She puts on minimal make up and bids bye to her mum and dad. On her way to Fisherman's cove her mind is full of questions. All the flashbacks keeps coming one after the other. She hopes she gets some positive answers from him. On the hind side SK is also mentally prepared herself for the worst. In a way she is happy as she has made some good memories with him. She sends a quick text to her bestie Tina "almost reaching the resort di, feeling very nervous."

Tina immediately replies "take a deep breathe, just say what exactly you feel so you do not regret about it later. You will never get this opportunity again so make the best use of it. Don't think too much. Hey fans are all celebrating you two, you think is is not aware of this?"

SK replies "I don't know what he thinks inside that head, he is one mada sambhrani 😣"

Tina "haha chill di. I feel he will acknowledge your feelings. Enjoy your day, love you SK xoxo"
SK -" love you too di xoxo"

SK' outfit

AK's outfit

AK's outfit

Picture of Fisherman's Cove resort

After talking to her best friend Sivaangi feels much better

After talking to her best friend Sivaangi feels much better. This is the first time SK is coming to this resort and she is amazed. She spotted Kani, Sunita, Mani akka, Pugazh and Sarath. They all greet her and say she looks amazing today. And the teasing starts as usual. SK blushes and then she starts searching for Ashwiney.

She sends him a text asking where are you. He replies "Just behind you ☺️"

She turns around and meets him. They were twinning in white !
SK : Hi Ashwiney! (Mind voice : paah semmaiya irukaru)
AK : Hi Sivaangi.
SK : epdi iruken parka? Azhaga irukena?
AK : super aa iruka (mind voice : you look gorgeous my rowdy)
SK : smiles and says thank you.

Everybody goes to have their welcome snack. They enjoy the ambience and walk around the resort and sit near the pool. Some of them go to the spa session and the boys go to the beach. So all the people are scattered and are exploring the resort.

SK thinks idhu than correct time to talk to him. Same is the case with AK too. Both of them were just sitting besides each other facing the beach and thinking how to start. He turns to her and says "I think I left something in the car. Do you want to come along?"

SK was more than happy to accompany him. For few minutes it was just silence .

AK - edhavadhu pesu, yen silenta iruka? Ena achu ma?
SK - onum ila ma she says looking to the other side.
AK - hmm apo enkita share pana mata? Seri ok. There are only few more days left la?
SK - umm I am going to miss this show very badly.
AK - what about me then kulu kulu? ☃️☃️

Okay, that's the end of this chapter. Please give your comments, I have no idea if this excites you or not. Tomatoes, rotten eggs all welcome 🤪
Have fun x