Chapter 16

Sivaangi's POV

We were in the same position for the last 10 minutes. I felt safe in his arms. Ashwin was stroking my hair and i was in deep thoughts. Will he win the title? What if he loses? Will I get to meet him so often like I do now? He is worried about missing the boys and I'm worried about us ! He will be busy with his upcoming projects and I will have my own work. How will we manage to meet and spend time together ?

All these questions were bothering me! Only solution is talk to my boo!

AK : what's my kulu kulu thinking?
SK : uummm onum ila ma
AK : ila edho iruku. Ni ivalo silentaa iruka matiye
SK : ila nothing
AK : you didn't like the kiss? Romba overa pocha? Are you upset about that?
SK : aiyoo ila .. that I liked with a puppy face
AK : oh so pudichuda? ?? Ena pudichudhu en rowdy baby ku?
SK : ashwiney summa irukiya, naney tension la iruken.
AK : tension?? edhuku unaku tension ipo?
SK : no I was just sad about how we both will meet after cwc. We used to spend a lot of time during shoot. Inimeltu apdi mudiyadhu. You have your own projects and I have mine. How do we make time?

AK : avlo thana? Idhuku poi yaradhu upset avangla? That too my kulu kulu baby ... my pattu kutty, en chella kutty ...

SK : seri konjinathu podhum, solution sollu.

AK : see we will talk everyday over the phone/ FaceTime. I will send you my schedule in advance so you know exactly what I will be doing and where I will be. Before going to bed every night I will talk to you no matter what! It's a promise ! Epdiyum Chennai la than irukom, you think we cannot meet?

SK : keka nalla than iruku. Let's see epdi work out agudhu nu..

AK : excuse me??? We have to make it happen. We have to find time for our loved ones. We both are not having a fling or dating, this is lifetime commitment with the blessings of our parents. That's why I want you to accompany me to Coimbatore. Enga Appa amma va meet panina you will also feel confident and comfortable.

SK : elam okay than.. Ana I'm going to miss you sooooo much Ashwiney 🥺 and she hugs him again. We just started our journey together and the show is ending.

AK : hey you were motivating me sometime back and ipo neeye ipdi pesina epdi ma?

SK : when I'm sad you have to cheer me up and when you are sad I will cheer you up, that's what couples do la?

AK : exactly ... so come on cheer me up now .. only you know how to make me kulu kulu 😈

SK : ashwiney no enough... it's getting late now. I want to go before amma rings me up . Va get up

Soon they left to Sivaangi's home. Just when She was about to get down from the car, Ashwin grabs her hand and says
AK - hey edhavadhu kuduthutu po ma .. pavam la nan.. nalaiku afternoon than una meet panuven for lunch. Until then I need some kulu kulu ice cream..

SK was blushing but she felt pavam seeing her cuddly cookie ..

SK slowly went upto Ashwin's cheeks and kissed it.
SK : modhala trim panu beard aa,, it's so hard to even kiss you there ..

AK : ena ipdi solita? Girls love my beard. Unaku aarumai theriala.
SK : unaku nan mukiyama ila girl fans aa? Yosichuko!
AK : enaku ni than ma mukiyam.. avanga kedakaranga ( author reaction : edhey???? )

SK : adhu ! Konjam trim paniko nalla irukum.. enakum vasadhiya irukum 🙈🙈
AK : serinngaaaa maaadddaaammm
SK : hahaha I love you my booo my cuddly cookie my Ashwiney.. okay bye see you tomorrow.
AK : love you too rowdy

Both of them have a peaceful sleep as the next few days are going to be stressful.

Sivaangi woke up early the next day and sent a good morning text to her boo and quickly freshened up.
Ashwin was going to come home for lunch. Binny amma with a helper was busy in the kitchen getting everything sorted for lunch. They were preparing a proper Kerala Sadya (the one served on the plantain leaf)