TWITTER SPACE - A memorable evening

14 May 2021
4.30pm BST (British summer time)

Where do I even start?? It was vera level experience! It started as a normal conversation with Sakthi and someone pointed out that Sivaangi came for few seconds and left the session. And then THALAIVI came back in style ! It still feels surreal! Never ever expected Sivaangi to join the session. She did it in style  and patiently listened to all of us.  She sang two songs for us, one malayalam song (not sure) and kalabha kadhala ! It was out of the world experience !!

I SPOKE TO SIVAANGI! I still can't get over it, I will never ever. I told her as to how I am inspired by her parents upbringing. I told her I want raise my children the same way her parents did! I went emotional and I believe it was overwhelming for her since my speech was about her parents. 

I tried to ask about offscreen Ashaangi bond as well and Sivaangi suggested Sakthi to say about it and he said he has many photos ! And the convo got interrupted. So not much info on that.

I also confirmed with Sakthi about their WA group! So yes they have a WA grp for cwc ! It's there in our story guys 😭😭😭😭

Before ending the session, I did tell her that #ashaangi ht will trend again tonight after the session and she laughed for it.

I keep saying Sivaangi is Gem of a person, on my tweets, friends groups and also in my fanfiction. But today I had the chance to tell it to her directly, Sivaangi YOU ARE  GEM OF A PERSON !!

I am still flying high, not returned to planet Earth! Please understand 😭😭🥺🥺🥺

Sorry no update tonight, I am not able to process anything, I'm ecstatic . Apologies 🙏

Love you all xx