4

They soon arrived in front of mother Jeon's room. Jungkook planned to knock, but he noticed Lisa's face became a little pale.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked her incredulously.

"Ugh!" Lisa turned to him, "Which daughter-in-law isn't nervous when meeting her mother-in-law for the first time."

"Other people I'd expect, but I really didn't think you'd be." Jungkook couldn't help but smile as Lisa's face looked even worse, and turned to comfort her. "Rest assured, my parents are good people."

Jungkook took a deep breath, as if determined, and indicated for Lisa to continue.

Jungkook knocked the door and waited for a sound of affirmation from inside before pushing the door open.

"Dad!" Jungkook greeted before looking at his mother who laid on the bed. "Mom, how are you feeling today?"

But his father and mother weren't paying the least bit of attention to him. Their eyes trained on the doorway.

Jungkook was puzzled. He looked back and found out that Lisa didn't come inside. Amused, he walked back towards the door and pulled a hiding Lisa inside. He finally introduced her to his parents.

"Mom, dad, this is Lisa!"

"Lisa?" Mother Jeon, who secretly glanced at Lisa became confused and asked, "What about Jieun? I thought she was seeing us today."

Father Jeon's face also showed confusion.

Jungkook suddenly didn't know what to say, and as he was furiously thinking of a way to explain, Lisa suddenly spoke.

Lisa held the flowers she had bought, still looked a little nervous as she blushed and softly whispered: "Uncle and auntie you're not mistaken. I'm Lisa, but also Jieun."

"Eh? You're Jieun ?" Father Jeon was happy when he heard his son had a girlfriend for more than three years, but never actually met her.

"These flowers are for you, I wish you a speedy recovery!" Lisa handed over the flowers.

When mother Jeon first saw Lisa, she felt that the girl looked clever and also very graceful. Her eyes were pure, the first impression was good. She suddenly had a broad smile as she replied: "Such beautiful flowers! Quick someone put these in a vase."

However both parents didn't move, so Jungkook took the initiative and collected the flowers from his mother's hands. "I'll do it."

As soon as Jungkook left, Lisa was even more cautious. The two old people smiled at her and glanced at the fruits on the table.

Lisa immediately said: "Auntie, I'll cut you an apple."

"No, no! Please just sit there." From the moment Lisa entered, mother Jeon never took her eyes off her. So far, she was satisfied. This girl isn't arrogant and even knew how to cut apples.

"Jieun how old are you?" Father Jeon thought she looked a bit young, so he asked.

"22."

"22?" Mother Jeon and father Jeon looked at each other. "Then you just recently graduated."

"Yes!" Lisa nodded.

"Didn't you fall in love with Jungkook while you were in university?" Mother Jeon was shocked.

Father Jeon's face was also bad, and he said: "That stinky boy!"

Lisa was puzzled as she looked at them. She didn't know why the harmonious atmosphere suddenly turned solemn.