6

It was already past 8:00 p.m. when Jungkook returned. Even if the summer day was long, it had already been dark for a while. When Jungkook drove towards the underground carpark, he looked up to see his balcony was lit up.

How many overtime nights had he silently wished for this scene? Though the other person was someone else.

"I'm back." When he opened the front door and shouted this, he felt refreshed.

Lisa, who was eating a slice of watermelon while reading through her script, turned around and waved from the sofa. "You're back? I brought watermelons if you want some."

"I don't want any." Jungkook turned towards her voice, and suddenly his face darkened. "What are you wearing?"

Lisa looked down at herself. She wore a men's white shirt that barely covered her butt and exposed her fair thighs.

Lisa calmly put down the watermelon rind, took a napkin and said: "My clothes are in the wash, and I didn't have any pajamas. So I took a shirt from your closet, you seem to have plenty of these shirts anyway."

"You...you shouldn't wear that." Jungkook's eyes trailed upwards, dodging her.

"What's wrong with it?" Lisa was puzzled.

Lisa turned around and saw Jungkook's obvious embarrassment, he clearly didn't know where to put his gaze.

Suddenly, a mischievous thought arose.

Lisa suddenly shifted into a sexy posture on the sofa. She used her 4 years of university dubbing skill to change her voice into a sexier tone, and after licking her lower lip said, "Husband, I wanted to wear it for you."

Jungkook suddenly felt his lower abdomen tightened, and with a flushed face, he fled into his bedroom.

Lisa fell back onto the sofa laughing.

Hearing her laughter, Jungkook felt he was teased by a cheating little girl. With his remaining dignity, he opened his door and walked towards Lisa who was still giggling on the sofa.

"Uh..." Lisa was startled by his sudden return, and her laughter stopped abruptly.

"You'll pay for this." Jungkook's expression was grave.

Lisa blinked, and when Jungkook was about to leave, she suddenly wrapped her hands around his neck, leaned close to breathe into his ear and whispered, "Come on then!"

Jungkook's body twitched, and he once again fled.

Lisa laughed even louder and almost rolled off the sofa.

She dared to say these because she knew his face was thin. Also, this sister had been hungry for so many years in her previous life. Now that she had the necessary certificate, she had been eagerly anticipating.

(T/N saying you have a thick face means you have no shame. So having a thin face means you're easily embarrassed.)

But no matter how loudly Lisa continued to laugh, Jungkook didn't come out again.

After laughing so much,Lisa became hungry. She had been reading her script the moment she came back, so she never had the chance to eat dinner. She thought about the man hiding in his bedroom and shouted, "Have you eaten dinner yet? If you haven't, we can eat together."

Jungkook was still a little annoyed but nevertheless, he opened his door and asked her: "What do you want to eat?"

"I think there's a noodle shop just outside the neighborhood. I can call them."

"That noodle shop isn't very sanitary. And you should eat less takeaway." Jungkook told her.

"But I'm hungry!" Lisa clutched her stomach. "Can you please look inside the refrigerator and cook something?"