36

The new year was approaching. Although Rose's studio was still new to the business world, she didn't want to overwork herself. So she closed the case file in her hands, intending to push everything to the next year.

Having been busy for half a year, the three girls haven't had a proper sit down and had dinner together. So at noon today, Rose invited them to a nearby famous restaurant.

"Everyone says that if the one pregnant likes to eat spicy food, it'll be a girl." Rose quipped. "Ever since Mina became pregnant she's been fond of spicy food, looks like it's going to be a girl!"

"That's not necessarily true." Mina's face had the happiness of an expecting mother. "Anyway, no matter what the baby's gender is, they'll be my child."

"Wrong! it's ours!" Lisa took some potstickers with her chopsticks and placed them into Mina's bowl, glancing at Ros she said, "I agree with you."

"Yes, it's totally a girl." Rose's agreement with her bolstered her confidence in this.

"Whatever you say." Mona didn't bother arguing.

Rose no longer pursued the matter and instead turned to Lisa to gossip: "You've been especially sunny today, what happened?"

Mina also looked at Lisa remembering how good Lisa's mood was earlier at the studio. She would smile nonstop and even laugh from time to time, showing an obvious lovestruck expression.

"Has there been any progress with Jungkook?" Mina asked.

Lisa put down her chopsticks, cleared her throat and said. "Didn't you two want to meet Jungkook over dinner? go ahead and pick a time!"

Rose and Mima both looked at each other and saw the spark of gossip from each other's eyes.

"Oh? Didn't a certain someone say that she wanted to consolidate her feelings? Did she successfully capture her target?" Rose asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Naturally!" Lisa said.

"No wonder you're so happy today. It looks like Jungkook took care of you real good last night, ah." Rose quipped.

Lisa was stunned at her words and immediately laughed in disbelief: "This dead woman, why are you so dirty?"

"How am I dirty? You go out and ask, which couple out there doesn't drive? It's only when a couple doesn't drive that it becomes dirty." Rose retorted.

Mina was on the side nodding along with Rose, but the corners of her mouth were twitching.

"Forget it!" Lisa picked up her chopsticks, disregarding the topic. "Anyway, It's only a matter of time now."

(T/N drive is slang for someone with experience. Not necessarily a playboy/playgirl)

"Eh...I was only joking, joking." Rose said, "But you've been chasing Jungkook all this time, are you actually planning on pouncing."

Lisa poked on the food in her bowl and said hesitatingly: "I haven't really thought about it."

"Don't take the initiative with things like this, you should be properly reserved." Rose said, looking knowledgable. "If a man really likes a girl, he won't be able to control himself."

"I see!" Lisa felt like she had a sudden realization, "I'll just open my arms and wait for him to rush over."

"Pei! This girl actually wants to lose money instead of getting paid!" Rose sighed.

"What loss? The man I like is rushing over to me, why would I want to dodge? What happens if he ends up in someone else's arms?" Lisa countered.

"..." For the first time ever, the sharp-tongued Rose was speechless.