13

When Lisa woke up, Jungkook had already left for the hospital. It was times like these that made her sigh and wonder why some people could sleep so little every day, yet still continue to work for so long. So unscientific.

As she only intended to visit Rose's recording studio, Lisa didn't bother putting on make up as she got ready. On the subway entrance she bought a few buns for brunch.

As they just finished dubbing a TV drama the recording studio was quiet, but Rose should still be here?

Lisa was puzzled when she saw the empty front desk and reception room.

"Rose?" Lisa shouted.

"Where is she?" Lisa took out her phone to call Rose, and heard the familiar ringtone coming from the conference room.

When she opened the door Yu Dong saw Rose slumped on the conference table, her face full of pain.

"Rise what's wrong?" Lisa ran over in a panic.

"It...hurts!" Rose said feebly.

"Where does it hurt?"

"Abdomen!" Lisa could barely hear Rose's weak answer.

"I'm taking you to the hospital!" Lisa called for a taxi and rode it with Rose all the way to the city hospital

When they arrived at the hospital, Lisa was dumbfounded. Sure enough, there were no holidays in a hospital - it was very crowded.

Lisa saw Rose's pale face and was very worried about her friend. In the end she felt hopeless and decided to call Jungkook.

"You know people in the hospital!" Rose couldn't help but exclaim after listening in on Lisa's conversation on her phone.

"You're in pain and all you care about is that I know someone here?" Lisa had no words.

"Eh, I feel like this is just appendicitis." Rose said this then grabbed Lisa's hand, "If I have to do surgery, remember to tell them that they can't leave a scar!

"Shut up," Lisa was angry.

"Lisa, you don't care about me at all." Rose felt wronged.

"You..."

Lisa was about to answer when Jungkook arrived and upon seeing her, called out, "Lisa!"

"Jugkook!" She waved at him.

Jungkook ran over towards her and saw a beautiful woman beside Lisa with a painful expression. He asked in concern, "Where are you aching?"

"Here!" Lisa pointed at her stomach.

Jungkook pressed at Rose's belly and asked, "What about here? Does it hurt here?"

"No!" Rose shook her head then said, "It was hurting on the way to the hospital but for some reason it doesn't hurt anymore."

Summer breeze runs over a few paces and sees a gorgeous-looking woman beside winter with painful white lips. She asks with concern, "Where do you ache?"

Jungkook stood up, looked at Lisa and said, "Don't worry, it should be acute appendicitis!"

"Handsome man, do I need to do surgery?" Rose was still thinking about the possibility of scars.

"Shut up! Is your life more important than some scarring?" Lisa was still astounded.

"Scarring!"

"Then just leave your appendix inside then!"

Well, the pain had already left? But no, Rose suddenly felt more stomach pains.

"Ha ha...it'd be impossible to not undergo surgery, but I can tell the doctor to be extra careful so any scarring would be minimal!" Jungkook then turned and asked Lisa, "Have you registered?"