31

When they arrived at the canteen, it was at around dinnertime, so there were quite a few people. However, hospital workers don't necessarily follow regular mealtimes due to their jobs, so it's actually quite challenging to fill the entire hall.

Jungkook brought Lisa to an empty table.

"Sit here first, I'll go get us some food." Jungkook said.

"Alright." Lisak nodded with a smile.

Jungkook returned the smile then headed towards the canteen windows.

"Dr. Jeon, the porridge you requested is ready." The canteen chef said this when he saw Jungkook, "I'll go get it for you."

"Thank you." Jungkook replied.

"Oh, you're too polite." The chef happily went into the kitchen.

He soon came back with a casserole and said, "It just came out of the stove, so it's still pretty hot, be careful."

"Thank you again." Jungkook thanked the chef as he accepted the casserole.

"What's that?" Jungkook jolted, he didn't notice Eunwoo approaching him. Eunwoo lifted the lid of the casserole, causing a fragrant scent to dissipate. Eunwoo took a deep breath and said, "Smells so good; chicken and mushroom porridge?"

"Put the cover back on!" Jungkook was exasperated.

"Specially cooked for Lisa? Give me a bowl too, I haven't had such nutritious food in a long time." Eunwoo licked his lips.

"You're joking!" Jungkook said.

"Don't be stingy, Lisa won't be able to finish such a big bowl anyway." Eunwoo attempted to wheedle Jungkook for a bowl.

"Didn't you just tell me earlier today that Lisa's your idol, what are you doing trying to steal your idol's food?"

"Stingy!" Eunwoo put the lid back on and complained to the flustered chef: "Master Chef, how can you only make Jungkook special dishes? I want some of that food too."

"Oh haha, another day, another day...." The chef knew that Eunwoo was just kidding around, so he happily played along.

Jungkook escaped and brought the casserole back to Lisa. He placed it on the table in front of her and said, "Wait a bit, I'll go grab a bowl and a spoon."

"Alright!" Lisa saw Jungkook was heading towards the utensil bar. Curious, she lifted the lid of the casserole, seeing the fragrant chicken mushroom porridge, it looked quite appetizing.

Lisa immediately sat up with a small chuckle.

Jungkook came back and passed Lisa a spoon as he set down a small bowl in front of her.

Lisa accepted the spoon with a laugh, saying "You're treating me like a child!"

"Children are often crying and making trouble, how can you be one when you're so obedient?" Jungkook sat down and started to serve himself a bowl too.

"It's so delicious!" After taking a bite, Lisa's eyes narrowed in happiness.

"How come you sound like you've never had porridge in your life?" Jungkook joked.

"Close enough, I haven't had porridge in 7 or 8 years." In her previous life, Lisa was a workaholic, but she still had trouble waking up in the morning. So she usually skipped breakfast even then, mostly just grabbing some fast food, how can she have time to leisurely enjoy porridge.

"7 to 8 years?" Jungkook was surprised.

"Eh? Ah, yes ha ha...." Lisa realized what she said, but she didn't know what else to say so she could only laugh nervously.