17

Time always feels like it goes by quickly. A month passed in a blink of an eye.

In Rose's apartment, 3 good friends from university reunited.

"Have you thought about it?" Rose asked,

"I did. I'm going to have this baby." After a month of struggling, sadness and tears, Mina now looked resolute, as if she'd been reborn.

"We'll raise the baby with you!" Lisa, who had been reluctant to part with the baby, supported Mina.

"Yes, let's give it the best life!" Rose was reluctant at the beginning as the child's father was scum and Mina would have a very difficult time starting over with a child. But she now agreed and was also fully supportive of Mina's decision.

"It's just that it's going to be a bit of a hassle when it comes to registering." Lisa frowned.

"Have no fear, I have people in the Household Registration Department!" Rose said.

"Another ex-boyfriend?" Lisa lifted an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about, he's old!" Rose was exasperated, "I didn't start dating at 3 years old!"

Lisa and Mina both laughed.

"Oh, you should give birth at the city hospital, Lali's boyfriend works there!" Rose suddenly said.

"Lisa's boyfriend?"

"Don't listen to her nonsense." Lisa was exasperated.

"I'm not talking nonsense! When I asked you to introduce me that time, tell me how tight-lipped you were." Rose giggled.

Mina became curious.

"He's not my boyfriend, but my husband!" Lisa suddenly dropped this huge bomb with a carefree tone.

......

The girls were stunned, then Rose suddenly laughed and said, "OK with this attitude, it's definitely inevitable, ah!

When Lisa saw their faces, she knew that they clearly thought she was just joking. So she put on a serious expression and reiterated, "I never got the chance to tell you, but I really am married."

"......"

"......"

Mina's jaw dropped and Rose looked at her in disbelief.

"You both know how my breakup with Mingyu went, " Lisa started to slowly narrate what happened that day. "That day in front of the Civil Affairs Bureau...."

By the end of her story, the 2 girl's expressions hadn't lessened in shock.

In the end Rose lamented, "And you said the drama I picked up 2 days ago was filled with dog blood."

"Lisa, aren't you being too impulsive?" Mina worried about her friend.

Lisa smiled and said, "It is a little impulsive, but I think I like him."

"If you like him, then go for it!" Rose encouraged her enthusiastically, "You have the certificate, just drag him directly to bed!"

"Rose!" Mina was speechless.

"Jungkook's too shy for that, I have to slowly reel him in!" Lisa said seriously.

"Lali..." Unexpectedly,Lisa was earnestly thinking about this.

"Let's go out and celebrate," Rose suddenly said.

"Celebrate what?" Lisa asked doubtfully.

"Celebrate all our new goals!" Rose laughed, "Mina is going to be an unmarried mother. You're trying to deepen your relationship with Jungkook. I'm going to make my studio bigger, and be a successful career woman in the future!'