[Vol 1] I am Dragon!?!

Sin P.O.V

I felt the sun beeming on my face as I was laid down on my back which ached and twiched for some reason. I groggily opened my eyes to look at the sky as trees greeted me in the spot light. I went to cover my face with my hand when I was greeted with a black scaley hand with claws. I stared at it for a couple of minutes until I finally registered what was in front of me. I then quickly backed away while not paying attention that my figure was staring over the trees. I quickly took some breaths while looking around frantically for the owner of said hand. When I didn't see anyone I sighed before I raised my hand again to my face to see the same black scaly hand again. I had flinched and closed my eyes as my back was against a tree. I sat there waiting for the blow,waiting for it to finish me. I waited and waited and waited and waited as I didn't feel anything. When I opened my eyes again I saw the same hand still there. I stared at it before trailing up the arm to see where it went. When I saw that It was attached to my eyes had widen. I moved the shoulder around to see I was the scaley being. I looked back at my hand and waved infront of my face shocked and a little embarrassed that I was scared of my own hand. I then put my arm down on the ground and tried to stand up only to find it hard as I tumble into a few trees breaking them. I had sighed in frustration before I felt movement behind me making me turn my head and look back behind me. I saw a large black scaled tail with blue patterns on it as at the end it had something comparable to a double bladed axe. It was waving around as it had cut a few trees in its way. I also saw two big feather like wings on my back sprouted wide in all their glory. My wings and along with the rest of my scales were all black with some weird blue line marking trailing them. I had trouble getting up do to not just standing straight up so I had stood on hands and feet? I'm honestly confused how this works right now. As I shakily and slowly walked straight I came across a white haired girl who looked about 16-17 old. She had long white hair that went to her back. She wore a white short dress that stopped at her knees and had a brown utility belt.

I stared at her for a moment reconciling myself about whether or not to wake her or not

I stared at her for a moment reconciling myself about whether or not to wake her or not. After about a couple of minutes that felt like hours thanks to the debate going on in my head I had walked closer to the girl and sat down like any dragon would. I then learned towards her a nudged her with my snout or head? I don't know like I said!! After about two nudges she had started to stir from her sleep and looked up at me. For a moment her eyes went wide before she smiled at me with her big blue eyes on me.

"Good morning Sin!" She said making me flinch and look at her curious as to how she knew my name.

"Y-you know who I am?!" I said a little bit louder than I meant as some trees had shook.

She looked at me and giggled a bit before smiling.

"Of course I know who you are silly! Your Sin Mesmine." She said happily as she walked up to me and placed her hand on my nose.

I don't why but her touch felt so warm and nice. I could feel her small hand caressing my nose as I leaned into her comforting touch more completely laying down on the ground as I relaxed forgetting about the whole body situation in the process.

As I laid there the girl giggled at me before sitting near my face and caressing the side.

"There,there, Sin. I know you are mostly confused right now but it's alright now." She cooed

I just sighed in content at her touch. It was calming and welcoming. As I relaxed in content she laid beside my head.

"Now let me reintroduce myself. My name is Mira Sanctum, guide and partner to you Sin as the player." She said as I went wide eyed at the name.

'The name from the void!'I thought as I turned my head to look at her. She giggled at me when she saw.

"Yes I am that person Sin hehe~." She giggled

"Did you ju-" I was cut off by her

"Read your mind? Yes I did, me and you are connected telepathically. So I can talk to you while you can talk to me. Also emotionally so I can tell when you are in distress or anything else as vise versa." She explained.

I nodded before turning my head away and looking at the sky.

"Mira, where are we? And what am I? This is not my original body." I told her.

"Alright so let me explain. First off we are no longer on earth, we are on a world called Remanant, where both humans and Faunas or as your previous race called them 'nekos' reside along with the monstrous race that they are battling the Grimm." She explained stopping to look at me.

I nodded for her to continue as I listened intently.

"The Grimm are Souless Creatures who only know how to destroy. They feed off of negative emotions to get stronger. " she told me

"So basically they are the main enemy for both races." I stated.

"Yes, they are enemies to both races due to the destruction and death they have caused. Now for your second question do you remember selecting your race?" She asked.

I was confused as to why that mattered but then I pieced 2 and 2 together. Scaly body, giant body, glorious wings,and a tail....... I swear I think I'm the most dumbest dragon in the world.

"I'M A DRAGON?!?!" I shouted out so loud that I caused the forest to shake as I abruptly stood up on all four and ran towards a lake that wasn't to far from our spot.

When I made it I looked at the water like a mirror and saw that Mira was right. My head was a a giant black dragon head with pure silver eyes and blue lines trailing off my body. My body was more musclly toned as my scaley abs were outlined in tanned platting. My arms were no like regular dragons so I could do a fist fight and stand on my hind legs if I practiced more on it. My whole body was toned and in shape. I wasn't mega buff but at least enough were you see it but it's lean.

I then took a look back at my wings and flapped them a little getting a reaction that made me smile. I then crouched and jumped into the air as I flew up into the air with a single flap of my wings. As I felt the breeze of air brush against my scales as I went higher and higher until I blasted past the clouds. The clear blue sky and the wind, clouds everything.

"I'm free?" I say slowly more like a question.

"I'm free!!!!!!" I shouted into the air as I floted abve the clouds.

I then gave out a loud prideful and awesome Roar as I was free for the treachery that was my father. No more beating, no more abuse, no more following orders!!!!!

"Freedom!!!!" I roared into the air louder than the previous one as I floated above the clouds

'This is Freedom. ' I thought

Mira P.O.V

I stayed near the lake where Sin had took off into the sky from as I smiled at the reason why. From what God had told me before sending me to him after being created. He had made a mistake in the Sin's life that caused him to be mentally and Physically abused on a daily. I'm surprised his mentality and mind are not broken at this point.

I starred up at the sky as I could see him floating above the clouds as he gives a happy and loud roar that I expect to spread all over to Beacon and Vale. I then thought about the 2 beings who could ruin Sins happiness and joy. They'll try to recruit him into their stupid lovers quarrels.

'I Promise to you Sin that I'll make sure you live a life that you want to. Ozma and Salem are not getting you. Not if I have something to do about it my lovely Dragon. '

Far off from the land there lies Beacon. As I certain Headmaster had heard both Roars and smiled as he drunk his coffee.

Ozpin: Interesting