[Vol 2] The Second Semester Of A New Life

Sin P.O.V

Hey guys! So alot has happened since the whole emotion fiasco mating thing. So let me explain, we are now in the second semester!! Yeah, I didn't believe it either but turns out we are so yeah. Also after a good amount of rest me and Mira went back to dorms to show everyone that I was okay and honestly now that I know what I'm feeling i could see that most of the time they were throwing me, alot of signs. Blake always wanting to sit on my lap as we read,Nora always trying to hangout, Pyhrra blushing,Jean's Stuttering, everything. To tell the truth I was happy that they felt the same way, but I never told them how I feel though. You see after me and Mira had sex we found a white dragon mark on her right arm.

This mark represented that she was my mate making it so that other dragons don't try to touch her

This mark represented that she was my mate making it so that other dragons don't try to touch her. Also pertaining the fact that she already has some dragon slayer magic all it did was give her a good boost in her magic power. So Mira's story was true. Anyway once we found this out we decided that we should keep the information away from Ozpin as we both still don't trust him completely.Also I haven't really went to any Dungeons since then. I mostly spend my nights either training my magic and Grimm Reaper or getting tugged around like teddy bear by the girls. You see the girls started wanting me as a cuddle partner since as they say I'm like a warm body pillow, so I started sleeping in each of their beds making a schedule out of it. Monday is Yang,Tuesday is Ruby,Wednesday is Weiss,Thursday is Nora,Friday is Blake,Saturday is Pyhrra, Sunday is Jean and Mira since they decided to share me on that day. Ren said that it was enough for her to use me when we hanged out so I was fine with that. But, yeah the first semester was pretty fun and here we are with number 2.

Anyway, Right now all of us are in the cafeteria doing our own thing. Eri is sitting in Mira's lap as they both were reading a book that was about dragons. They were pretty deep into it as Eri would have stars in her eyes from when Mira read to her. I was sitting near Yang as I was looking at my notebook that had some lyrics written in it. Weiss and Ruby had bought for me as like a gift since one day they heard me singing while in the forest. I wasn't really much into it but I did like to sing from time to time. It's like another common thing I would do to just get my mind off things. Anyways Everyone was doing their own little thing whether it be reading or playing around but the one who stuck out to me was Blake. She was staring intensely at a Jornal infront of her. I couldn't see the contents since Yang was kinda in the way.

"Whatcha Doing~? " Yang asked Blake as she slid next to her.

Blake was kinda surprised at the sudden appearance as her eyes widened.

"No-Nothing, Just going over notes from last semester" Blake answered

"That's great I think I may need those later hehe~" I chuckled as Yang then caught a grape in her mouth eating it.

"Lame!" Yang said as she swallowed the grape.

We all looked across the table to look at Team J.N.P.R. We see Nora was the one that tossed the grape as she giggled at us. She then tossed another grape at Yang who tried to catch it but I caught before her eating it with pleasure.