[Vol 2] I Save A Stray Devil and Meet a Nun

Sin P.O.V

So after Isami had got turned into a devil. Rias told me that she'll need some rest before doing anything. At which I took her home. After that I went home and informed Mira of all that transpired during the meeting. Of course the information was very useful. Especially about the sacred Gears as.it turns out that nothings wrong with Yamato, it's just dormant until I'm able to awaken it. Though the question is how do I do that? As I am plenty of strong, I've tried focusing on the blade but nothing happens. It's like something is keeping me away every time I try. Anyways after the frustration of last night, I decided to hit the hay cuddling up with my little priest~. We were always happy to cherish these moments with each other. Just being close to her makes me forget all if the troubles that have been brought upon us. As if we never moved worlds...... Anyways right now I am walking to school with Isami who seemed to be very energetic and had a wide smile on her face as we walked. Mira had left before me, saying that she was going to be meeting up with the rest of the girls to hangout before class,and before I could even say anything. She told me it was a girls only hangout making me sigh as I just shrugged and went about my routine. So as me and Isami walked in comfortable silence. We soon stopped as we turned our heads to see a a girl in nun clothing tripp and fall over. Though the surprising part about all of this was that when she tripped her her dress had flipped up, allowing me and Isami see her small plump butt and white panties.

"Oww~, how did I manage to fall down?" The girl asked herself as her voice sounded sweet and gentle as if her voice was blessed by the dead god himself before passing away.

As she started to sit up I could see out of the corner of my Isami taking out her phone and getting it in picture mode. I instantly nuged her signaling no, but she just looked at me as if I was crazy as she then signaled look at her!

"I am not going to give up a perfectly good white panty shot i don't care." She whispered as she tried to set it back up only to have her phone took away.

"Isami no, come on let's go help her and if you want some white pantie shots go to the sight you always go on."I said making her groan in annoyance mumbling something along the lines of I don't understand.

We then approached the girl as she was now sitting up staring at us.

"Hey there, you alright?" I asked offering my hand to help her up as Isami went and gathered her suitcase which had some spilled contents. Luckily Isami wasn't really intrigued by her clothing as she didn't try to take a peek at anything while she put stuff away.

The girl stared at me as she then slowly took my hand with hers, allowing me to help her on her feet.

"Tha-Thank you very much." The girl thanked as she stared up at me with a light tint of pinks on her cheeks.

The wind then blew making her veil fly away as I then grabbed it before it could get to far. Though once I turned my head towards her I saw that that veil was really a hindrance. Infront of me was a very cute blond girl who was about Mira's height atleast. She had very beautiful elmerald green eyes and a very fair figure. Though her blond flowing hair would be a feature you would think about if you ever did.

 Though her blond flowing hair would be a feature you would think about if you ever did