[Vol 2] I Strike On My Own

Sin P.O.V

You guys ever got that feeling that your just to tired and drained to even want move out of your comfortable bed? If you have, that's exactly what I'm feeling right now. You see after I had arrived home. I had to bring Asia inside where I reassured her she wouldn't get in trouble. I gave her the second guest room as I then changed into my human pj's which were just sweat pants and a tank top. I went into the room to greet her as Sin since she would be more comfortable around me then as Shadow. It worked but it ended up with me having to stay with her until she fell asleep. Once she did though, I used a bit of magic to overwrite Muryama,Aika, and Katase memories so they think she was also someone I saved from rape last night, even though I really did. Anyways after doing all of that the time was about 3 in the morning and I got back in the bed with my girlfriends letting sleep wash over. Though whenever I was woken up, I wasn't really sleepy, but my body didn't want to move. So after seeing that I wasn't going to be going to school. The girls each gave me a goodbye kiss before going to school without me, and that's how we are where we are now.

(A/N: Also guys she doesn't know that Sin is Shadow. Just wanted to clear that up.)

Anyways right now I am just chilling on my bed as I went through YouTube to see which songs or artists don't exist. Surprisingly alot of songs that I know don't even exist here. While the artist that made them do.

'I wonder if I should start a singing career? I mean sure that's other people's songs but.... I'll think of it as like spreading around their talent.' I thought as I shrugged my shoulders at the idea.

I was continuing what I was doing, as I then heard a small but noticeable knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled as I turned my head away from my phone to see Asia and Viser.

"Oh wassup girls?" I asked as I put my phone done by my side to look at them.

"A-ah sorry to bother you Sin" Asia stuttered as her head was a bit red.

"Ah, it's no problem Asia, anyways what do you need?" I asked her.

"I-Is it alright if I go out? I-I don't want to be a burden to you. A-Also I want to try and explore the town while I have the chance. I-Is that alright with you?" She asked me still being shy and cute

I sighed happily as I sat myself up before getting out of bed and walking over towards her.

"It's fine Asia, honestly I don't know why you are asking me. I mean sure I'm your friend but that doesn't mean I control you life, just be careful okay?" I told her with a toothy grin as her Elmerald eyes stared up at me.

He cheeks seemed to be a bit red as I then started to pat her head affectionately. That's when she started to turn more red then Rias hair.

"O-Ok-Okay! I'll see you all later!!!" She stuttered out as she rushed out of my room getting into some new clothes before heading out.

I sighed at her as she was just as similar as Eri. So cute and innocent, me and the girls back home made a swear that we would keep her innocent for as long as we can. What one of us didn't know was she was also included in that swear.

(You guys know who I'm talking about)

Anyways after making sure that Asia was gone I turned my attention to the green haired girl infront of me who was staring at me as if she was trying to match up something.

"Ummm, somthing I can help you with?" I asked her making her just keep her eyes on me.

"Your him, aren't you?" She asked

"I don't know who you are referring to? Also what is your name?" I asked feigning ignorance.

"You know, you can't really fool me. I mean what sense would it make for me to wake up in some random dudes house who doesn't even know me?" She said crossing her arms as she smirked at me.