[Vol 1] Saving Humans While On A Quest (Pt 2)

Sin P.O.V

I stood there staring down at the two girls before me. They were both very beautiful and looked suited for combat. The first girl had scarlet red hair,emerald green eyes,soft luscious lips and had a figure that most women from my world would feel jealous of. She wore something that seemed spartan like as gold was embedded in the red giving it a really good shine. She had a a red and gold round shield and a short red and gold sword/dagger.

The other girl was beautiful as well

The other girl was beautiful as well. She had long blond hair in braids, ocean blue eyes and very good body. She carried a sword that was white with gold accents. She also had a shield with the same colors. She wore a breastplate  fingerless glove and some jeans that hugged her figure just right.

 She wore a breastplate  fingerless glove and some jeans that hugged her figure just right

They both just stared at me with their weapons in and as I stood there gazing over them.

"Is that a dragon?!" The blond one asked.

"I think so, it doesn't seem like a Grimm and the only creatures with those features are dragons." She said.

I then nodded to her statement making them look at me confused. They looked at each other then back at me. The red haired girl stepped up a bit still grasping her weapons.

"You can understand us?" She asked making nod again.

I then leaned down toward her making her take a stance again. I stared into her eyes which gleamed as the sun hit them. We both stared at each other for a second before she let her guard drop.

"Your not trying to hurt us are you?" She asked curiously

I shared my head no making the blonde release a breath of relief. She then put the sword in its sheath and the shield had collapsed on itself becoming the size of a pen. She then walked up towards me cautiously.

"So wait you really can understand us?" The blond asked

(The next part will be a little weird but tell me what other way could a dragon show it was friendly)

I nodded again as I moved my head closer to her making her jump. I opened my mouth making her scream and pyhrra was about to attack me but I just licked the girl's face making it slimy. She looked at me flabbergasted as I then started to lock her more as she smelled like honey. The other girl was confused at first but then started giggling at our interaction.