[Vol 2] I Love Her, Where am I

Sin P.O.V

After reviving Asia from the brink of death we all went to the club room since we had to figure things out for Asia who was now a new reincarnated devil. Luckily she was still able to use her Sacred Gear after the revive as she healed up Kiba and Koneko who I accidentally forgot to heal up. When we arrived in the club room we talked about where she would live. We decided that it would be better for her to live with Isami considering there familiarity with each other and they didn't want to involve Sin or otherwise me more than they already have. Also she can't come with me because I'll be revealing my identity that way and I would like to avoid that at all cost. Anyways after that I found out from Akeno what was going on between Rias and Isami, turns out they had a argument about rescuing Asia making Isami almost turn into a stray devil, not that I care about that. If it ever came down to it I'll just do what I did for Viser and make sure that Rias and the rest stay away from her. Anyways when I found out about it, I gave both of them a good scolding. Isami for running in head first without a plan and by herself matter a fact. There was also the fact that she used my name as a threat but I let that one slide since she was a bit true on it.

I don't know these guys as much as I do Ismai. So if it ever came to it I would subdue them until my quest was complete which luckily it didn't have to come to that. Anyways for Rias it was about not understanding her pieces feelings. I mean sure, being cautious is a good aspect in a leader but never dismiss your comrades feelings just because you want to play it safe. Both understood but were a bit mopey afterwards which Mira or Light fixed up with a bit of head patting and kind words......... she also forced me to kiss the top of their heads with my mask on because I was the cause of it. It was a bit annoying but they cheered up automatically after it. I really need to figure out what's up with me and girls.
Anyways after sorting all that stuff out me and Mira and our 3 new Occupatents went our way as we disappeared into my Shadow. When we arrived at our place I gave Viser what she ordered as she took it with a thank you and scurried up towards her room leaving me, Light and the the 3 now.

"So, Raynare, Kalawarner, and Mittelt. Let's do a proper greeting shall we."I said as I still had my Shadow gear on and my voice in my dragon tone.

They all nodded as Mira sat beside me still in her clothes as well. She had went and told Viser what was happening so she wouldn't be late on the news.

"Well Raynare you already know me....... actually you k ow both this me and the person behind the mask." I said making her look confused as she couldn't recognize me.

"Are you sure I know you? I would remember if I had met someone so powerful as you. Also I remember your name is Shadow, right sir? And the lady beside you is Light? " Raynare said

"Yes, Also we have met you just haven't seen me in this form before." I said as I brought my hand up and my Shadow gear disappeared in a black mist earning some audioble gasp.

"Do you remember me now?" I asked with a smirk on my face as I stared at the three shocked expressions.

"S-Sin? Y-Your Shadow?" She asked me bewildered of this new information.

"Yep,  For the two of you. My name is Sin Mesmine, otherwise known as Shadow." I said with a small smile on my face.

All the three of the girls were still shocked at my appearance and they had a bit of red on their cheeks as they stared at me.

(Lemon up ahead warning it will  basically be this whole character)

"Ummmm, I don't why your all staring at me like that......... but anyways I hope you can keep my identity secret. I don't want to be mixed up in the supernatural world yet so I would really appreciate it." I told them as they nodded.