7.

Abir
30 minutes later

Pulling my briefs up, I watched as G now slept peacefully in the bed. I'd just fixed all the bullshit that was going on in reality and in her mind, including her knowing too much about the type of money I was making.

I'd fucked the attitude out of her and she sucked my dick happy that I was finally doing what she asked of me.

I knew this shit was wrong but of course, I wasn't going to turn my back on my Unc and Tone though or on all the money that we was bringing. Some shit G just didn't need to know. I'd promised her that I would leave the gang and go legal but truth is, everybody knows it's only one way in, one way out.

This gang shit is for life.

Yeah I love her to the death of me and I'd do anything for her but she'd been home for three-four months now and she still didn't understand that her leaving me three years ago changed a lot of shit for me. That good nigga role went out the window when she didn't respect a nigga enough to stay and trust that I could provide.

There was no backing out of this shit. This drug money was my holy grail. Plus my son is coming, I couldn't slack now, not even a little bit.

"Aight, G. I'a see you later." I mumbled, zipping my pants now as she stirred in her sleep from the sound of my voice.

"You're leaving?" She spoke groggily, slowly turning to look at me.

"Yeah, ma."

"I got some shit to handle." I explained and she nodded slowly, looking up into my eyes.

"Okay." She spoke barely above a whisper as the room went silent.

"I love you." I blurted out, bending down to kiss her lips. as she cupped her hands around my face.

"I love you too, Abir."

"And thank you for making the decision to do what I asked." She went on and I nodded slowly, removing her hands as I stood up straight.

Saying nothing else, I made my way out of the room and closed the door behind me. When I did, I felt like shit for lying to her but I knew this was just some shit I had to do as a man. For my family.

She'd understand sooner or later.

"And I don't know what the hell is going on.."

"But Abir, you and GG need to get it together. She's been back three months now and it's been nothing but drama since the beginning." Tee spoke up to me as I reached the bottom of the staircase, shaking my head.

"I'm getting really sick of this mess. There's a little baby on the way."

"Is she okay, Abir? Are you okay?" Her grandma spoke up concerned and I nodded, licking my lips.

"Yeah, she aight. We was just gon' through sum'."

"It's over with though." Was all I said before all the homies started making their way out the front door and I followed close behind.

I needed to get away from all these females at the moment and clear my head. This shit was becoming too much for a nigga.

I made my way outside right behind the homies before I pulled out my already rolled blunt and lit it up.

I needed this.

"What happened, neph?" My Unc went on asking as I leaned up against the wall, taking a pull from my blunt.

"Man.." I sighed, blowing excess smoke into the air.

"She want a nigga to go legal." I told him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Word?"

"Yeah, Unc." I scoffed, looking down at the ground.

This shit had me fucked up because I knew I wasn't going to and if she found out that I lied to her, that shit would be a whole other problem.

"So what you thinking, man? Whatchu gon' do?" He looked at me seriously and I screwed my face up.

"I'm gon' keep getting to this money." I spat and he nodded slowly.

"She just ain't gon' know. She shouldn't have known from the jump but that's my fault."

"Yeah. You can't tell yo' girl everything."

"How you gon' do that though?" He went on asking as Tone walked up on us.

"Man.." I trailed off, looking at the both of them.

"I just gotta move in silence like a nigga been doing."

"She ain't gon' know nothing bout' this." I waved it off.

"Who, G?" Tone asked and I nodded, explaining to him what was happening. I definitely had to tell him about this shit since they lived in the same crib.

"I don't know. I think this shit might fuck up what y'all got gon' on."

"Right. You willing to risk that shit with yo' seed on the way?" My Unc went on asking and I shrugged.

"Ain't shit else I can do, I'm getting to this money." I expressed.

I knew this shit was risky, considering if G found out I lied to her all hell would break loose and I probably wouldn't be able to see my son but as I said before, a nigga gotta do what a nigga do.

"This shit for life, nigga." I went on telling him and he nodded, dabbing me up.

"And you know it's only one in, one way out." He spat and I scoffed, nodding slowly.

"Yeah, Unc." I looked down at the ground, thinking hard about my next moves.

"Don't even stress it though, neph. Just do what you been doing."

"That's the plan.." I trailed off, looking up as the block got louder all of sudden, making us all look.

"What's up?!" Chaz yelled up the block as he rode up, blasting music from his whip.

"Yo, nigga." The homies spoke as he parked in the middle of the street and hopped out.

"What's good, nigga?" I spoke as he walked up on me, dabbing me up.

"Ain't shit."

"What happened with GG? I heard she on her shit again." He went on saying and I looked up with dead eyes, blowing smoke from my nose.

"What?" I spat as my mood instantly changed.

"Chill out, nigga." Tone warned, chuckling harshly afterwards.

"Oh shit. My fault." He put his hands up as I put my blunt out all together.

"Lil' GG off limits round' here, nigga." Tone went on telling him and he nodded frantically.

"Oh Aight. I understand." He abided, looking at me as I stood there, leaned up against the wall.

I said nothing as he began talking to them about other shit now. While he did, I paid him no mind as G, Mila, Lani and Angel all came walking out of the house.

I watched closely, watching as G glanced at me before they walked down the block, talking and giggling.

"Aight. I'm bout' to go back to the block, Unc." I spoke up, pushing myself off the wall.

I was getting tired of this mixxy shit, I was ready to touch some money. Standing around, talking bullshit all day wasn't for me.

"Aight, Bir. Ima hit you." They said to me and I nodded, making my way to my car.

Time to get this money.

*