19.

Abir
11pm

"You're in jail, Abir?" My mama snapped on the phone and I sighed deeply, sitting in holding.

"Yeah, ma." I mumbled, feeling dumb as hell.

"For what?!" She screamed and I sat there quietly.

I ain't have shit to say, then niggas caught me slipping. I had drugs on me, they scrimmaged my car plus whatever else they was trying to book me for.

"Abir-" She started but stopped once I didn't say shit back.

"You know what, I can't do this mess right now."

"Here." She spat as the phone shifted.

"Yo." My uncle's voice then came to the phone and I leaned up against the wall with a mug on my face.

I was even feeling this nigga right now but of course, it wasn't the time

"Look, neph. I'm gon' get you out." He started and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm just waiting for that bail to post." He went on saying and I still said nothing.

"You ain't in the system yet so I can't see the full charges or nun'."

"Aight." I shrugged it off, still not even giving a fuck.

I really was over this shit.

"Look." He said, getting my attention again before he went on talking.

"When it update and shit, I'm gon' pay it and get you out-"

"Nah." I spoke up.

"Look, Unc." I pushed myself off the wall, standing directly in front of the phone now.

"I don't give a fuck about none of this." I spat, feeling my anger taking over now.

"I ain't stupid. If they try to keep a nigga in here, coo."

"Just do me one favor."

"Make sure my mama, my girl and my son is straight."

"I don't give a fuck about nothing else." I went on telling him, since I knew these bitch ass pigs were probably going to try their best to hold me.

I ain't slow. They'd been on our asses for a minute now and they'd finally got one of us. I knew they wasn't letting me off easy.

That was my fault though so I would take it on the chin.

"Look, calm down."

"The fuck you just giving up for? You don't know who your uncle is, nigga?" He spat and I smacked my lips, shrugging it off

"Calm down and let me handle this shit."

"You heard what just came out yo' mouth? You got a girl and a son out waiting on you.

"Fuck you gon' just leave them like a bitch ass nigga.." He trailed off, scoffing.

"Fuck no." I spat, I'd never do no dumb ass shit like that intentionally.

"Aight then."

"Now what do you want me to tell, GG?" He went on asking and I thought about it for a moment.

I was so mad, I hadn't even realized that they'd still have to break the news to her.

"What the hell do you mean?"

"You tell her the truth!" I heard my mama yelling in the background and I closed my eyes, listening to her words.

"That's the fucking problem now. This is why he's in this predicament."