16.

Abir
Minutes later

"Yo, nigga. You seen your girl?" Chaz walked up to me while I leaned on my car, trying not to go crazy out this bitch.

"I heard her talking to them bitches over there and she was saying something about a nigga."

"They like oh you ain't with Bir no more, you got a new one.." He trailed off and I chuckled to myself, looking down.

"Yeah aight. Stop playin' with me." I said, not even letting no dumb ass shit like that enter my mind.

G knew what this shit was. I don't give a fuck what we was going through, I'd kill her and that nigga.

"Real shit, bro. I was listening when I was making this money." He held his money up and I stood there, not saying shit.

I wasn't trying to let nobody get in my head about my girl but it'd been two months so now my mind was playing tricks on a nigga.

"I just don't want you out here on no clown shit. She had you on some clown shit before when she left you, bro."

"I ain't letting that shit happen again."

"Yeah.." I trailed off, not giving a fuck no more.

I'd played it cool long enough.

Pulling my phone out, I ignored everything he was saying as I looked down at it. I wasn't even in my right frame of mind right now. I was thinking the worst.

I scrolled to G's contact and sent a quick message, saying what the fuck was on my mind before I slid to another message that I'd gotten from her Aunt.

My mother and I found drugs in her house and it was in GG's clothes bin. So I don't know if it's hers or if it's yours, but y'all better come and clear it up, Abir.

"The fuck?" I spat to myself.

"Oh aight." Was all I said, sliding my phone back into my pocket.

She got me fucked up.

*

Giselle

"Yeah, girl. I was saying that the other day. I'm like Abir and GG is going to have some cute babies." Ashley spoke loudly as she sat on my bed and I smiled to myself.

"Girl." I couldn't help but to laugh as my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Ashley was one of the girls at the party that'd showed some type of loyalty. She drove me home after that crazy night and I appreciated it. So her and I had become a little closer over the passed month, considering she always came in the store when I was at work.

Especially on the days Mila wasn't there. She kept me entertained.

I needed a good friend anyway though. Just someone outside of my cousins and family, that didn't always take Abir's side. Ashley was that someone.

I could just talk to her unbiasedly.

I smiled as I looked down at the message on my screen. It was a message from Abir and I almost didn't read it before I decided to anyway.

I'a kill that bitch ass nigga. Was all the message said and I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to why he'd sent me this.

He must've sent that to me by accident. I thought to myself.

"Giselle!" I then heard my name being called and I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering who was calling me by my full name.

Nobody ever did.